4

Samiya Brown

"Okay Alexis you see that boy over there with the Falcons hat on?" I ask my cousin pointing over at Ty.

"Yeah who is that? I've never seen him before." She turn around and squint looking in his direction.

"That's my Bestfriend Ty. He just moved down here and wanted to meet some more people. You should go talk to him he told me he thought you were cute." I say standing up.

"Yeah okay, come introduce me." She stands up and follows me over to the table I was originally sitting at.

Ty wanted me to find him a girlfriend and Alexis is really the only girl cousin I actually like talking to. So why not try to hook them up. I mean yeah I lied when I told her he said she was cute but who really cares. It's not like the girl is ugly or something. It's just Ty wasn't really looking at her to actually call her cute.

Anyway we get the the table and I take a seat in front of Aj while Alexis seats in front of Ty. They were both so engaged in their phones that they didn't even acknowledge the fact that we seat down. So me being me I kicked the shit out of Ty's shin causing his head to shoot up.

"Girl why the-"

"Ty meet my cousin Alexis. I was just telling her how you thought she was cute." I say smiling hoping he'd play along.

"Oh hey Alexis it's nice to meet you. And yeah I seen you across the yard but didn't know who you were." Yess go Bestfriend go Bestfriend spit game then.

They continue to spark a conversation that I start to zone out on and become me interested on what's going on on Instagram. Apparently some girl got a train ran on her on live last night and now she trying to clear her name and say wasn't no niggas at her house. But these folks ain't making it no better by dming her momma and snitching on her. Instagram be wilding I swear.

My phone buzz which scares the hell out of me cause I ain't got any notifications in like two hours. A bitch ain't got no friends that's all that is. Anyway it's a text from Angel.

Wifey Ang 😍 : 🙊🙊🙊🙊 uh oh

Miya 😍 : 🤨🤨🤨

Once I reply all she did was read my shit and not text back. Whatever the hell she done did better not effect me or I'm gone beat her ass. I'm really kind of tired but it look like Ty is having a good time with Alexis and Aj is over playing basketball with my cousins.

Wait when his ass get over there? I ain't even notice , oh well at least he's made some new friends.

I put my head down on the table and close my eyes. I might as well take a little nap before Angel ass comes back bothering me. Just as I get good and comfortable some body just wants to tap me.

"Who is it?" I ask not even lifting my head to see.

"Get ya ass up we gotta talk." I hear a voice I would have never expected to hear and to be honest it kind of scared me.

Maybe my ass dreaming cause ain't no way his ass her. After all these years and this nigga want to show up right now. Nah can't be true. I continue to lay my head on the and drift back to sleep. After a few seconds the voice doesn't say anything so I'm convinced I was just dreaming.

"What the hell !" I scream once I notice I'm now being lifted into the air. Oh so I wasn't dreaming god dammit.

"I see your ass up now. Now like I said just a minute a go we need to talk." Shawn say putting me down and grabbing my hand. "And watch your mouth little girl."

I roll my eyes and don't say anything. I bet Angel ass snitched like she said she would. That's probably why the bitch sent me that text. Anyway why is this nigga even back? He decides to up and leave for no reason and thinks that's cool. Fuck him.