A Darkness Elemental

The man at the counter.. stabbed by a Flaming Long sword, barely alive, the man said, "Ember.... The protector of our realm." Aqua rushed over to him and grabbed a healing potion from his pack, and dripped it on the man, healing a few wounds. "What do you mean?" Gust asked in a curious fashion. The man turned his head very slowly, trying not to engage the pain and more. "She's been corrupted by the spreading Darkness..." Aqua stood up in a flash, Gust found that his face had shown great fear... a Scarlet color drained the Blue color from Aqua's amulet. "She's here..." Aqua said. He pulled the Long Sword from the mans chest, and drained his potion on the wound, sealing it. With a sigh of relief,  the man got up and thanked Aqua and Gust for their help, and Handed them both a Strange potion with a label, each marked with the symbol of Atlanthia, The Water realm. "These could help you defeat ember, and try to get her back to normal." Gust looked at Aqua's Now Blood-Like amulet. "Aqua, your amulet!" he said, shocked. "Dark presence.. From the Fire realm. its gotta be Ember's Corrupted Body." He turned to face Gust, who's gray eyes were filled with worry. "She's got to be very close."Aqua said, and turned to man, thanked him for the potions, and exited the building.

A flash of burning buildings appeared from behind the door, almost destroying them. Aqua rushed forward, his whole body glowed, and his hand shimmered the most, he shouted, "Wave of The Water lord!" and a wave bigger than most buildings washed lightly over them and put every fire out, and everyone cheered, except for one dark shadow-like being who turned and tried to run, but Gust shot a small tornado at the Being, throwing it up, then swirling it and throwing it toward them. The being landed in front  of them, and it appeared to be a Fire elemental. "Ember!" Aqua Shouted with anger. Ember swiftly turned to a flame, moved up, and was back on her feet. her scarlet hair that swayed like fire in the wind lo longer did, and was now just black as ash at midnight. Ember Raised her hand, and said in an echo-like voice, "Ember is gone." Normally, Ember would have a Red and Black suit with a reddish pink skin color and pink eyes. But corruption has turned her face to gloom. "Ember was a fool" the Being said, shooting the Fire Element spell WildFire Toward Gust. Aqua jumped in front of him, and said "Hydro!" And a bright blue light emitted from his hands, and shot a beam of Water the color of the Ocean, Disabling WildFire, then Hitting the Corrupted Ember. "You will not get her back..." The being said. "I am Necro, and I am in control now!" Aqua turned to Gust, and said "Gust! Evacuate the Townspeople far away from here! "Right" Gust agreed.

Aqua looked Necro in the eye, and said "Ember. I know your soul is still in there. i feel good presence... Dont break the Elemental Bonds." Aqua looked around and seen nobody was in sight Except for Necro. "Ember cannot hear you!" Necro said, then fell to the ground and dust went everywhere as if a sandstorm were emitting from her body. "Aqua...? its me, Ember... i cannot break from this soul thief.." Aqua's eyes lit up with hope, he knew somewhere deep within, a soul would resonate. He then remembered the potion, and grabbed for it, it seemed as if Necro had been scared about it. "NOOOO!" She said, in an echo-like voice. Aqua threw the bottle of liquid at the Soul-thief and a blue sea of water came rushing out, drowning Necro in it, and a dark smoke resonated from the body of Ember, and flew out, then formed a being's body. Ember fell to the ground with a loud smash, and the ground cracked around her. "The elemental bonds!" Aqua said, happily. "Dont think you've won yet!" a voice said from behind him. and a black smoke zoomed forward, and a being formed once again. Aqua avoided a punch from Necro, then suddenly a ball of fire came from behind him. "Thats Wildfire!" he said. Aqua turned and saw Ember on her feet with her arms extended, both glowing a Red-Orange color, and she had regained her control and bright colors. Necro got hit by the powerful Fire Elemental's Attack, throwing the Soul-Stealer into oblivion, black goop went everywhere, and smothered both Ember and Aqua in the black substance. "Well" Ember said, smiling. "I didn't break the Elemental Bonds." She walked toward him with her long red hair flowing in a wind, as Gust appeared. "Ember!" he shouted. "You didnt break our ancient promise!" He ran as quick as he could toward her, and they started to form an Elemental Bond Attack into the air, but Aqua stopped them. "Its too powerful to do in the town, you two!" he shouted. "Elemental Bond attacks are only for Soul-Combinations, or a very strong attack for hard opponents! Do NOT use it for fun!" Aqua said, angrily. "Fine." Ember said. "Thanks for freeing me from that Soul-Stealing Darkness Elemental. "Its not a hard opponent..." Aqua started, "So, how did you even get possessed by such a low-class Darkness Elemental?" He questioned Ember. "Well, there were thousands of them... i was at the border portal, making sure nobody would invade... but so many came out... and they're still here." Ember looked down, with fear in her eyes. "I couldn't stop them..."