The Ancient Promise

-----------------------------------------=10 YEARS  AGO=--------------------------------

"But Aqua," Terra, the Earth Elemental began, "How are we supposed to never break and keep this promise? What if it was an accident, like Gust?" Aqua turned to Terra, and looked her in her Green eyes, "I don't think you ever will kill a friend on accident." Aqua flashed an angry look to Gust, who seemed to be frightened about something. "Gust has already almost broken it before we even started." Ember put her hand on Aqua's shoulder, and said, "I don't believe he meant to, Aqua."  She walked in front of him, and said, "Don't be so hard on a newcomer." Aqua looked back at Gust, who was blowing a leaf around with his magic, "Yeah. I guess you're right." Aqua said to Ember, who was smiling and nodded very slightly. "Gust, just be careful next time." Gust looked up from the leaf and said, "Yes, Aqua. I'm sorry i almost created a Tornado attack that almost wiped out Terra. "Hmph" Terra sighed, and said, "It was quite alright, Gust. Just please be careful!" Aqua stood up and said, "Not, lets enter the Elemental Rift, and begin the Promise." All the other Elementals wanted not to interfere with Aqua, for he was already slightly upset.

After all the silent Elementals had entered the Rift, Aqua began. "The Ancient Promise will be said, if a teammate kills another, the killer will be dead." Aqua turned to face everyone, "If one may die, a realm is unprotected, and may fall from the likes of The Bad Ones." Gust looked toward the ground in shame. "One death that could be prevented, could take down many lives." Aqua turned and glared at gust for a moment. "so let it be said, one last time, killing a teammate will be counted as crime." All the Elementals said "Right." and had teleport out of the Rift. Terra Turned to Ember and said, "We cannot ever hurt another Elemental that's on our side, or we will die." Terra looked down, "Harsh..." The Fairy Queen decided to speak up, "Does it count if you revive the fallen teammate after?" Aqua gazed at the Fairy, "You must be incredibly careful when it comes to revives, there's only half chance they will succeed." Aqua walked to the Fairy Queen "If you harm and kill a companion in battle, because you were fighting a boss and a reflection takes place. no execution will be present."

-------------------------------------------=Present Day=----------------------------------

"Just so you know, you two," Aqua began, "The air realm can be saved." Gust ran infront of Aqua, and said, "Are you sure!? thats great we should go out and try to do it whenever we can!" Gust kept ranting on until Aqua stopped him, "Its not that easy, Gust." He started, "There are Darkness Realmers Lurking left and right there." Gust looked at the ground, and started back to the left of Aqua. "Oh.. thats not good." Gust said, "But if we get enough of the Elementals back together, maybe we can do it!" Gust stopped talking and walked along with Aqua and Ember, until an announcement started in the Life realm, "WARNING: ANOTHER REALM HAS BEEN TAKEN BY DARKNESS! PLEASE TO NOT ENTER THE EARTH REALM, EARALA!!" Aqua looked shocked, and was surprised they could take such an insanely strong realm, "They're stronger than we thought." Aqua said, with slight fear hiding in his voice. "I cant believe it." Ember started, "Poor Terra..." she looked at the ground, sadly "I wonder where she is.. I know they couldnt have taken HER. shes insanely strong.. she lived after a tornado accidentally sent by Gust engulfed her." Aqua looked toward Ember and said, "You know, instead of finding the Fairy Queen, we should go try to find Terra, and try to help her feel better about not being able to defend against such strong troops." Ember replied with, "Yeah, we should head over to the Realm of Magic, where the Main power to all Realms comes from. Thats where all people go when their Realms are destroyed." Gust looked slightly confused and said, "Uhhh, if its the main power of Realms, why dont the Darkness Troops just attack there?" Aqua answered his question immediately with, "Because it would destroy Darkness Realm, along with the entire Universe, only a Crazed Mantal Lunatic would even touch that place in a harmful way." Aqua kept silent after that and then all three Elementals were greeted but a shadow-like figure came past, and quickly stabbed a dagger with a virus potion on it, into Gust's side, instantly bringing his health almost completely down, the Figure turned, stabbed him again, and Gust's body lay lifeless on the ground of the Life Realm.