A Change of Plans

Gust lay dead on the paved path of Litharis. The murderer picked up his limp body with a black liquid mixed with scarlet blood dripping from his wound. "We have plans for you...!" the hooded figure said, with black sharp bangs flowing in the wind of Gust's Elemental power draining. Aqua leaped toward the dark figure, but he vanished, leaving only smoke behind. "NO!" Aqua yelled in a boiling anger. "GUST!" Ember's flame rose, and her whole body lit to a strong blaze. "THEY WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE!" She formed her gauntlets on her fists, and said, "Whoever that was." she turned to Aqua, "Whoever did that to Gust with pay the price of death." Aqua walked over to Ember and said, "The price will be worse than only a minor attack to kill." Aqua put his hand on Ember's shoulder, "They will be roasted by the Soul Fusion of Fire and Water." His eyes glimmered. He turned to look into the portal to the Magic Realm, "There's nothing we can do for now, though. so we should go find Terra.." Ember walked over to the large life tree of Litharis, looked up, and said, "Right. we need to find Terra." Together, they walked toward the portal back to the Magic Realm.

"Where do you think Terra would be?" Ember asked Aqua, who was still thinking about Gust's horrible death. "She's most likely in the center castle, where all the citizens with Darkness Engulfed Realms go.." He said, hopefully. "were almost there, i can see it!" Ember said, happily. "Woah..!" Ember started, "I've never been to the actual castle! ive only been in the portal ruins! this is beautiful!" The castle came into their view, and had a golden gray colored brick forming the outer walls, and is was almost as big as half a realm. It was shining in the sun with multiple elemental flags in different areas - most likely signaling elemental shop areas. Many people entered and exited. "This place is awesome, Ember." Aqua said, as they entered the outer wall areas of the castle grounds. "Hey, we should head over to the Earth Realmer's area, and see if we find Terra!" Ember declared, heading over to the Earth area, running with a blaze following her. "Wait up, Ember!" Aqua shouted, and ran after her. When Aqua finally caught up to Ember, he saw her yelling, she was shouting for Terra. "Ember, stop!" Aqua began, "You're going to disturb the Earth realm citizens!" Ember turned to the left, and shouted, "Terra! There you are!" And ran to a fountain, and there sat Terra, who looked very gloomy and sad. Terra had very beautiful green eyes, and bright green moss-like hair, and a blooming flower crown, her lime-green skin was bright in the sun-lit open of the fountain area. she had a green dress with flowers blossoming on the sides of it, but a few had withered along with her Realm. "Terra.. we've come to help you out because of your Realm." Aqua started, "I'm so sorry about what happened to your Realm.." Terra looked up at Aqua and said, "No, its fine.. It wasn't your fault, those Demons are getting so much stronger.." Aqua got on his knees, and said, "They've taken down Gust.. and his Realm." Terra's eyes widened, "What!? They killed Gust!?" Terra looked up, and stood up fast, "They did that to Three others of The Magic Ones.. Assassinated at the hands of a Dark Virus Blade.." Aqua looked angry, but worried at the same time. "Who were they? The Elementals." Ember looked at Terra, and said, "This is not a good area to talk about this. We should go somewhere else." Terra and Aqua both agreed, and they headed over to Atlanthea, The Water Realm. 

The three of them went into Aqua's Underwater Dome Lab. The lab was completely made of glass walls on the outside, and had sea markings across it, and white damaged statues were outside of the Dome, along with a few pillars lined at the edges. "So, who were the 3 other Magic Ones?" Ember asked impatiently. "Come on! tell us!" She looked worried but slightly excited, and Aqua got angry. "EMBER!" He shouted, "CALM DOWN, THESE ARE THE MAGIC ONES WERE TALKING ABOUT." His voice echoed through the Dome. "S-sorry." Ember stuttered. Terra sat down in a water-themed chair, and watched fish swim by as she started talking. "The three Elementals were all taken out with blades." She started, "They were the Elementals of  Lightning, Wildlife, and Death." She looked back to Aqua, and said, "They were adventuring with me but we stopped by my home Realm to grab some items from my Home.." Aqua looked sad, but frightened as well, "So, you mean Bolt, Fawn, and Bones all died at the hands of a single BLADE!?" He started building up a boiling temper. "YOU MEAN THAT SOME OF OUR STRONGEST ELEMENTALS WERE ALL TAKEN BY A SMALL BLADE!?" His anger kelp boiling hotter and hotter until his water emitting from his hands turned blood-red, "AND MY GREAT FRIEND, STRONG ELEMENTAL BOLT WAS TAKEN ALONG WITH BOTH OTHERS AT THE SAME TIME, BUT YOU WEREN'T!? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?" Aqua's temper was very high, but was stopped by "AQUA!!" From Ember, she pointed at Terra, who was crying. Aqua's water turned a light blue, like the Newborn Sea. "Oh.. im s-sorry... i didn't mean to-" Aqua was cut off by Terra, "I could never fight back.. not while i was shocked by my Realm being destroyed, then after they started heading back with their bodies... i could only wwatch as they were lifeless, their elemental power draining, lightning was shocking everywhere, souls of animals were demonized, and Bones WAS killed, but came back to life, and is now being tortured to insanity..." Aqua walked over to Terra, and said, "They will be avenged.. we will find out how to get them back... though, physically impossible.." Ember stood up from a chair, walked over to both of them, and said, "We will head to the Darkness Realm tomorrow morning, and retake their bodies, and bring them to the fairy queen, who will try to resurrect them. but for now, we fight.. into the chambers of the darkness realm, take the bodies and leave.." Aqua turned to face Ember, "Even if it costs us our life.."