1

Late teenage years, early teenage years, doesn't matter you're gonna screw up anyway. 

Screwing up is, I guess, part of being a shitty teenager.... i mean why? 

"because it's;  you're a kid but no you're old now grow up!" 

I hate this, but at the same time i don't wanna grow up, it's ridiculous. Especially when you're expected to be something absolutely great but you just wanna be a normal person, or maybe become what YOU think is great not what society thinks is great. 

"Mum i guess... i like film-making... i like the idea of ac-"

"SHHHH DOCTORS RULE THE WORLD!"

Even if it doesn't happen to you, it happens to many other people. Including me. It's not like my parents don't want me to do what i love or whatever i'm good at but, they think that if i followed my abnormal, crazy, berserk dreams, i'll be a lonely broke and poor woman who's never gonna be independent and probably will feel shit around both of her sisters who's OH MY GOSH now multi-millionaires thanks to MEDICAL SCHOOL! 

I don't bLame them, i mean they want the best for me. 

Now i'm expected to do above great so they would feel like they didn't actually waste both money and time. but shit... i wanna jump off the roof.

I'm pathetic, no i'm beautiful, no i'm shitty, no i'm great.... fuck. 

****DISCLAIMER****

I AM WRITING FROM MY LAPTOP AND SHIT, IT CAN'T CAPITALIZE THE I'S, SOOOO I'M JUST GONNA IGNORE IT AND IF YOU WOULD TO, THAT'D BE GREAT! THANKS