Dear Fake Friend.

Dear Fake Friend,

How are you? If you ask me, I'm crushed and it's because of you. I hate you, but i still keep talking to you. We see each other everyday at school, we take the same class, we laugh and gossip together, but you know we're acting right? How did i know? Well its the little things babe.
Remember when I, out of the blue, texted you that i loved you? i thought it would make your day. That time I wasn't acting. I really loved you till i stopped and started acting just like you but your could take an oscar because you're the master of fakeness. Oh yeah, when i texted you, your reply was joking saying what's wrong with me. It's okay, i joked too. But you never told me you loved me.
I always thought of how to make your day and trying all the cute bff stuff with you, you loved it. Sorry it's my fault I actually expected you'd do the same to me. But it seems like i never come across your mind except when you need something with your homework.
I once opened up to you about all my old best friends that hurt me, i told you i never believed in friendships and expected you to tell me 'come on! What are we!' Or sth along this line. You again let me down. Not your fault tho, I expect a lot.
You're never excited to see me after a long time, you never ask if we could hang out. It's always me. And you always seem to have plans already.
At the end of this letter, i just wanna say, Friend, I'm faking all that. I'm acting. I don't love you, i hate you but i still need you so I'd not feel lonely and i guess you too, so it's a win-win situation.

All the best, I hate you.

I'm choosing to not give a damn fuck about you. So, I'm not gonna even continue writing this.