Feels like..

What does it feel like?

What does it feel like when you're at the middle of the sea swimming to reach the yacht where your best friend is waiting for you with a can of cold Pepsi and a huge smile on their face?

What does it feel like to look at your work and wonder how much work just got paid off?

What does it feel like when someone tell you that they're proud of you?

What does it feel like when you feel the warmth of your comfy bed just after a long day?

What does it feel like when you make someone better at something they've always wanted to be better at?

What does it feel like when you teach someone the thing they never understood?

What does it feel like when someone you love tells you that they love you?

What does it feel like to snuggle naked under the sand?

What does it feel like to make someone's day?

What does it feel like when your expectations comes to be actually right?

What does it feel like when you dance uncontrollably without thinking when everyone thinks your crazy?

What does it feel like when you walk through the tall trees in spring where you could feel the cold breeze splashing your face?

What does it feel like when you walk in and everyone turn their heads to admire your strong vibe?

What does it feel like when you run so fast through the green grass where you could feel the cold chill breeze of the wind?