Hello past. Goodbye future.

Michael's POV

         "Found you"

        His voice sent shivers down my spine chilling me to the bone. I hurriedly backed towards the door, attempting to get out before he did anything else. I got five feet from the door when he turned and just stared at me smiling "Now now you can't run away. That'll ruin all the fun won't it?"

        I looked at him then the door. Looking back at him I flipped him the bird and bolted out the door running down the halls glancing behind me just in case he follows. The white walls with red and blue lockers blurred as I sprint by stumbling with scrapes and bruises from the desk shrapnel. As I look back I see a blurry figure standing in the distance. It trembled then disappeared before a voice came from in front of me. "In a hurry?"

        Startled I turned towards the voice just to see Mr. Hemp standing there still smiling "I said you can't run away. You disobeyed me and that's bad. Bad children need to be punished."

        I put two and two together and realize that he was the figure in the distance. Before I can say or do anything the world blurs and pain blooms in my head depriving me of vision and hearing. I cradle my head and squeeze my eye's shut trying to orientate myself from the pain in my head. I slowly start to regain my senses when I realize that I'm being dragged down the hallway towards the exit.

        "Oh. Look who decided to join us. Back from the dead eh?"

        I look up and I stare at him before I grin. "You think you can drag me out the front doors without having teachers or the hall monitors stop you?"

        "Oh them? you don't need to worry, I've already killed them all."

        "Hmm, no witnesses is convenient, but its about time you let me go."

        Once I finished saying this I pulled my knife out of my pocket and drove into his hand. He jerked his hand away and yelped like a dog before skittering away to the wall glaring at me. "Why do you have silver?"

        I look from him to my knife then back to him letting the grin overtake my face once more. "Your a Demonica right? A Werewolf Demonica if I'm not mistaken."

        "What in the flying fuck is a Demonica?"

       I struggle to get to my knee's dragging myself to the wall before I stand. I put my back to the wall and glare back at him. "Demonica is the name I've given to the weird shit I see around me and the weird shit I hear from the voice's in my head. The Knife on the other hand... that's just cause I'm fucking crazy."

        I slowly realize I'm losing myself, slipping into the veil hidden in my consciousness. I soon realize that I'm trembling so badly that the lockers on the wall behind me are rattling. "Hey, are you Ok? Can't have you dying on the way to our destination, haha."

        He laughs dryly whilst staring at me with fearful eye's slightly trembling. I chuckle a little before grimacing. "I'm about as okay as you'd expect from an ordeal such as this."

        "Oh, Ok. haha, I was get... lit.. rried..."

        I struggle to hear his voice as my vision starts to go black and my conscious fades. The last thing I hear Is an unearthly roar.

Lucas POV

        My employers told me that he was a highly valued asset for the upcoming war. I didn't question it because I kinda like my life and I want it to stay that way. The whole time chasing him I pondered how such a weak mortal could be important enough that they had to send an expert hunter after him.