2

I looked up at him as I put my arm to my side. "U-um...its nothing." I stuttered. "Did you fucking get bit?" He asked concerned. "N-no.." I replied. "Then what the hell is it?" He asked again. He grabbed my wrist, I tried to pull it back but he was stronger. He pulled my sleeve down to my elbow. He saw my whole fore arm cover in cuts. He held the back of my hand in his palm as he silently studied my arm.

He put my arm down and sighed. I pulled my sleeve back up as he asked me. "Is the other one like that?" I nodded. Negan sighed again and rubbed his forehead. "How long ago?" He asked. "T-t-three days.." I told him ashamed of myself. "How do you mange to still do that shit in this world?" He asked. I walked over to my bag and pulled out a small box. It used to be for ammo.

I sat back down and opened it. There were pencil sharpener blades, razor blades, and box cutter blades. He took the box out of my hand. He went over to his widow, opened it, closed the box, and chucked it out the window as hard as he could.

I was pissed at him but I was thankful at the same time. "If I find out you did that again gonna be pissed." He told me sternly as he sat down again. "Why do you care so much?" I asked him. "You barley know me." I said. He looked me dead in the eye. "No one should do that to themselves. I don't care who you are. Don't fucking do it again." He said. I nodded.

He got up to leave. "Feel free to sleep on the couch if you want." He said and walked out the door. Brady had climbed up on Negan's bed while we were talking. He was already asleep. I got up and took a pillow off his bed and put it on the couch. I layed down, I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around the room. I remembered where I was. I looked at Negan's bed I saw Negan on one side and Brady on the other. I smiled slightly. Brady looked so peaceful. I swung my legs off of the couch and my foot hit the coffee table. Negan jolted awake. He looked around and saw me. "I'm so sorry Negan, I didn't mean to wake you up." I apologized. "Its fine. Why are you awake anyway?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I dunno...I just woke up." I told him. "Were you dreaming or some shit." He asked waking up a little more. "No. I never dream." I told him. He looked at the clock on the wall. "Its three in the morning. Go to sleep if you can." He said laying back down. I laid back down too. It took a while but I fell asleep.

This time the sun was shining in my face when I woke up. I heard the sound of running water and realized Negan was showering. Brady was playing with a book he knocked down off of Negan's book shelf. I sighed and picked him up and sat back down of the couch. "Are you making a mess, you little stinker." I baby talked Brady and started tickling him. He erupted into laughter.

Negan came out smiling he had on a plain white T-shirt and dark grey genes. "He has the most fucking adorable little laugh." He said as I stopped tickling him when Brady started coughing. I was fighting tears when I saw a drop of blood land on the back of my hand. "Negan do you have a doctor here?" I asked him and held up the back of my hand. "Shit. Is that his blood?" He asked concerned. I nodded sadly. I picked him up. "Please tell me you have a doctor." I said despreatly. Negan nodded and took me too a room with a doctors bed in it. "Hey doc! The is important!" He yelled. A doctor walked in. "Good morning Negan. Whose this?" He asked looking at me and Brady. "Lexi and Brady. The baby is sick and he needs treatment. Like, last fuckin week." Negan said. "Well what has he been doing? Symptoms?" He asked. "He coughs, he's got a fever runny nose....a-and this morning he started coughing and...a little blood came out of his mouth." I said sadly.

Doctor gave me some antibiotics and said one pill three times a day for two weeks. I walked back to Negan's room and sat on the couch. I sighed heavily and heard Negan walk in. "You OK?" He asked me. I shook my head. He sat down next to me as I put Brady on the floor. "What's wrong?" He asked me. I had Brady's medicine in my hand. "When I would be scavenging for supplies. I would see bottles of this all the time." I started crying. "I should have at least tried to use them. I should have known and then Brady wouldn't have gotten this sick." I said. Negan rubbed my back.

"Hey, Lexi look at me." He gently grabbed my chin gently making me look at him. "Its not your fault. You a doctor?" I shook my head slightly. "Then you couldn't have known. Its not your fault." He said. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He whipped it away with his thumb. I hugged him not knowing what else to do. He tensed up a little but then he hugged me back.

(F\AN: *edited* once again not as bad as I thought)