12

(As promised a time skip brought to you by jdm's baby donkey Paxton)

"If it's a boy Negan Jr." Negan said. I laughed. "No. I can't be yelling at you both and call you both Negan." I said jokingly. He chuckled. "Fine what your idea?" He asked.

"Jason if its a boy and Kimberly if its a girl." I replied. Negan nodded. "I like Kimberly." He said. I smiled. "And Jason like Friday The Thirteenth killer?" He asked jokingly. I laughed. "Why the fuck not?" I said loudly.

We were both laughing. I placed a hand on my huge stomach. "Litarlly any day now." I whispered to myself. Negan walked over to me and crouched down in front of me.

He pulled up my shirt and softly kissed my stomach. I giggled because it tickled. He pulled my shirt back downs and chuckled. "I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too." I said.

He stood up "I have a meeting, illbe back in a few hours." He said as he started to walk out I felt a wave of pain wash over me and wetness form around my area.

I a gasped loudly causing him to turn around. "Lexi? Are you OK?" Negan asked concerned. I took a deep breath. "Negan. I think the babys coming." I said lightly gripping my stomach.

Negan instantly was at my side. "Can you walk?" He asked. I nodded.

He helped me up and put a hand on my shoulder and we started walking.

When we got to the doctors room I laid down on the bed and took deep breaths. Negan came back with the doctor seconds later.

I felt a contraction take over my body. "GOD DAMNIT!!" I yell as I squeezed Negan's hand. I almost thought I heard his hand creak from the amount of pressure I put on it.

------

About twenty minutes later doc said it was crowning. I pushed trying to get this over with. "Calm down. It's gonna take more than on push." Negan soothed.

Three pushed later I heard a baby cry. C
Doc Carson cut the cord and washed it off putting it in a blanket and handing it to me. "Its a heathy baby girl" he said gently.

I smiled tear forming in my eyes as I looked at her. She had black hair on her little head just like her dad.

I gently touched her cheek with my finger. He leaned into my touch. I looked over at negan who had the happiest look in his eyes.

He scooted closer to us and kissed my forehead.

"Kimberly." He whispered. I smiled at the sound of her name. "We created something so pure, two crazy people made this little angle." I whispered. Negan chuckled softly. "You bet your ass we did." He said.

Me and Negan spent hours cooing over our new daughter. Carson released me and we went back to our room. I laid on the bed with Kimberly in my arms and negan took out every spare blanket we had and made a bed on the floor next to our bed.

She fell asleep soon after I breast fed her. I laid her on the makeshift bed. Negan walked up to me and hugged me tightly. "This is the best thing that has ever happened to me." He whispered to me. I remembered when Brady was born and when his father said the saw thing to my aunt.

"You know, she may turn into a blonde." I said. Negan raised an eyebrow. "I was born with jet black hair too and I turned out as a bleach blonde." I explained. He nodded.

"I think she's gonna keep her black hair." He said laying down next to me. "Me too." I agreed laying me head on his chest. I closed my es and drifted off to sleep.

------------------
Negan's POV
-------------------

Lexi was still asleep when Kimberly woke up crying. I instantly rushed over to her and picked her up in my arms. I gently rocked her in my arms. "Shhh... I'm here baby girl. Daddy's got ya, no one will ever hurt you while I'm around I promise." I whispered to her softly.

She stopped crying and looked at me. She had a lot if hair for a newborn, and it was jet black too. She opened her eyes for the first time. They were a deep blue. She stared into my brown ones.

I smiled at her, she looked like the perfect combination between me and her mom. And I knew that I loved her as much as I loved Lexi.

I havnt felt this way since before Lucille passed. I glanced at the bat, I missed her yes, but I have Lexi and Kimberly now. I need to think about them.

Once Kimberly fell back asleep I put her back on her bed. I took off my leather jacket and boots. I crawled into bed, Lexi instantly curling up next to me. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I wrapped my arms around her and drifted off to sleep.

(I'm so sorry if the chapters seem to be getting shorter, just the end to this one felt like the end to the chapter, so I hope u enjoyed and I will update soon. Bye!)