3

I was outside the compound building with Brady I watched him play in front of the bench I was sitting on. If felt good to be out side. I had basically cooped myself up in Negan's room. I took a deep breath and continued to watch Brady throw around rocks.

He was being careless and accidentally threw a rock at one of the fighters. Who turned around and kicked him down. I flew up, ran up to the guy and punched him in the nose as hard as I possibly could. He fell on his ass and I got behind him, pulled out my knife and pressed it to his throat. "You touch him again a swear to the devil I will choke you with you own intestines!" I yelled as the other fighters pulled their guns on me. I didn't care. I was protecting Brady.

I herd someone contact Negan on a walkie talkie. I wouldn't let the guy move. Every time he tried I pressed the knife a little harder on his neck. Not to long after Negan came out and picked up Brady off the ground. "Lexi. Let his sorry ass go. And get the fuck inside now." He said sternly. I let the guy go and put my knife back in its holder. I took Brady out of Negan's arms and walked to his room with him close behind me.

I sat down on the couch and he sat in a chair opposite of me. I put Brady down and let this do his own thing. "Now. Why don't you calm the fuck down and tell me what the hell happened." He said. "Brady was being a kid. He was throwing rocks around he wandered over by your guards. He wasn't looking where he was going and he accidentally hit one of them. The guy kicked him down. So I socked in the nose as hard as I fucking could. He fell on his ass and I pressed my knife to his throat. Told him I'll strangle him with his own damn intestines if he touched Brady again." I told him.

He chuckled slightly. "Remind me never to mess with you at the kid." He said smiling. I sat back. "So what are you gonna do?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Normally I would teach him a fuckin lesson but it looks like you did a damn good job at that." He commented.

I nodded and wiggled your fingers as my knuckles started to bruise. "You want me to get you some ice?" He asked. I shook my head. "I'll live." I said. He nodded and stood up holding out his hand. "What?" I asked him. "I have to go on a mission and with Simons ass sick I'm short a right hand man. So, you wanna be my fucking right hand man?." He asked. "What about Brady?" I asked. "He can come and stay in the RV." He said. I looked at Brady.

"What do ya say little buddy. Wanna go out on a mission with Negan?" He squealed in reply. "I'll take that as a yes. I'm in" I took Negan's had and winces as he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. My arm was still sore. He looked at me. "If you did it again I'm gonna be pissed." He said. "No this is from the last time. My arm is just still sore." I reassured him. He nodded.

"Let's go bash some heads in." He said with a big smile flashing his beautiful white teeth.