5

"Your good to go OK." Dr. Carson told me. I got off the bed and slowly walked to Negan's room.

"All of you can go back to your families and husbands. Sherrie and Dwight, Amber and Mark. I don't give a fuck just get out!" I heard passing the lounge where his wives usually were.

The all ran out and ran to their families. Negan walked out behind them and saw me staring. He pulled me into a bearhug. "That was for you baby girl." He wishpered to me. "You believe me when I say I love you now?" I nodded. "I believed you the first time." I said. He chuckled and gently grabbed my hand as we walked back to his room.

I laied down and covered myself up in his king sized bed. I fell asleep almost instantly.

££££££££££
DREAM
££££££££££

it was before the Apocalypse. I watched Brady play with his toy trucks in the sand. He was laughing and having a good time. I blinked and then I saw Brady running toward me as a walker.

He fought up to me and bit down on my leg...

€€€€€€€€€€€€€
DREAM OVER
€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I jolted awake while screaming. Negan woke up next to me. He pulled me into a hug as a cried into his chest. "I-i...sh-sh-should have....s-sa-saved him s-so-som-somehow..." I stuttered and sobbed. He rubbed my back and rocked me slightly.

"Shhhh... You did everything he could ask for.. You were a great seragate mother." He said still rocking me slightly. He started humming "can't help falling in love with you" I was getting calmer by the second.

Before I knew it I was asleep again.

$Time Skip$

Me and Negan walked out of the RV. This was my third line up. Negan was gonna let me do the talking and let me kill someone.

I smirked at them. "You all look like shit." I said. I saw a kid in the group. I felt bad for him. "So. I hear you have killed some of mine and Negan's people. That's not OK. Not. At. All." I said. "Now I'm only gonna kill one of you. You piss me or Negan the fuck off one of is is gonna kill another one of you." I said pacing down the line. I saw a man who looked most likely to rebel.

I turned to face Negan slightly. "Can I see Lucille, Daddy?" I asked winking at him. He smirked and handed me the bat. I raised her above my head and popped his skull as hard as I could. He fell to the ground and started shaking a little. "Pussy. Can't even sit up. Hell I saw Negan pop some ginger's head in and he sat up for at least three swings!" I said hitting the guy until he stopped convulsing.

I saw a blurr and someone tried to punch me. I looked over to see Negan with his knee pressed to a woman's back and one hand on the back of her neck. "Don't. Touch. Her. Understand!" He yelled in her ear. She nodded and he let her go.

I looked at him for approval. He smiled and nodded. "That was a big fuck up on her part. I gotta kill someone else." I pointed a bloody Lucille at the woman who tried to hit me. "And that blood. Is on your slutty little hands." I said with a smirk on my face.

I walked up and down the line until I noticed a girl who was about 17 or 18. In a black tank top and gene shorts. I looked her over seeing older scars and fresher ones all on her arms and thighs. I looked at Negan. He looked at me shocked.

Whenever we did lineups I go a malicious glint in my eye it was clearly gone. He walked up to me pulling me away from them.

"Doll what's wrong?" He asked. I nodded in the girl's direction and then glanced at my arm." He nodded getting what I was saying. "You want me to kill someone else?" He asked. I nodded. He took Lucille and killed another man.

All I had to do was think about the man that killed Brady and the glint was back. Negan noticed and Gabe me the front stage again.

"So. Have y'all learned your lessons!?" I asked. I glanced at the girl. And nodded at some men who dragged her up next to me. I saw an older looking woman start to cry harder as I did that.

I pointed to her. "She's gonna come with us. And if you all choose to fight against us. Well. I'm gonna cut her head off light her hair on fire and put it on your doorstep." I nodded and the men put her in a. Truck.

We walked back to the RV Negan instantly hugged me. "I'm not gonna killed her." I whispered. "I'm gonna help her." I told him. He rubbed my back and nodded as he pulled away. "Come on baby let's go home." He said sweetly.