Chapter Eleven

"How are we going to find him without Mrs. Parker knowing?" Jessica asked exasperated.

"We have to sneak in her room, there is a desk in the back room. She has all our addresses and phone numbers, no doubt her records are in there too." James theory was pretty spot on.

"But how will we destract her for enough time to find her records? She is always in her room doing God knows what, how do we even know she'll come out?" Tristan commented.

"She will, cause I have a plan." I said confidently.

"And what is that?" Isabella asked, doubt written all over her face.

"One of us 'falls down the huge flight of stairs' and 'breaks their leg'. She will definitely come out, it will buy us a few minutes to sneak into her office and grab the papers. While we're in their we might as well grab the folder of the crime that she took, but only if their is enough time. We have to be prepared for anything, wear gloves in case she notices her stuff missing and decides to file a police report. We don't need them tracking us down by finger print. As James said, there is a desk with these papers in it. That being said, he's the...what would you call it...leader of this mission. Once Mrs. P. is out of her office and trying to help the person who broke their leg, she will most likely call an ambulance...and ambulances bring cops. Best eyes forward, worst foot back. You read me?"

They nodded.

"Yes, but who is on the floor?" Luke spoke up. HE has been quite quiet this evening, I would be too if I didn't want to spill any vile information.

"I will." Isabella volunteered.

I nodded,"Ok, good. You know what to do?"

"Yep." she nodded,"Fall off the stairs and scream." She smiled,"something I'm good at." She winked at Jessica who blushed. Woah...what's happening there...two gay groups? Not expected. I looked over at Luke to find him already looking at me.

I blushed under the intense stare and looking down at the floor.

Tristan cleared his throat. I looked up at him to be looking in between Luke and I with a sheepish grin. I glared at him, and he put his hands up in mock surrender. Luke looked hurt by my attempt to get Tristan to stop thinking about us being together. I just shrugged it off and got back to work with the crew.

"We do this tonight. 10 P.M. That's the best time to do something like this."

"Why?" James asked perplexed.

"Because most of the people here will be asleep. The less people here, the less chance we have at being caught."

He nodded,"That makes sense. How about we wait 'till 10:30 just to be safe?"

"Ok. That's good. 10:30. Everyone be there."

Isabella rolled her eyes,"We live in the same room. I don't think we would forget."

I laughed."Ok. Hands in?" We put our fists in over the coffee table on top of one another's."One...Two...Three...THE SIX TRIOS!"

We laughed and decided to catch up on some sleep for tonight.

.....

"It's time!" I yelled as everyone shot up in their beds/couch."Everyone get ready! We leave in 20."

The room was in havoc as everyone rushed around to get ready. I mean, all they had to do was cover themselves in black and put gloves on. I was already dressed, as I never went to bed with them. My mind was way to preoccupied to rest at that moment.

"Get out of my way." Jessica yelled at Tristan, pushing him to the ground in the process. He looked completely shocked as he rubbed the back of his head, probably from the fall.