Chapter Twelve

A/N: your inspiration in me hurts you guys, I'm serious. I love you all so much! Thanks for your support!

Just look at this!

As promised, chapter dedicated to mikey_mickeykiki !!!!!!!

.....

After Luke successfully unlocked Tamilika's phone without getting us locked out, I went straight for her E-mails.

"God bless this new generation of kids with phones." I whispered. The people around me nodded in agreement.

I opened her texting app and went through her contacts. There wasn't very many, just her family. I opened a contact that looked different from the rest. The name was: YOUR DADDY. But I had already found her dad's contact, so this surprised me.

I gasped at what I found inside. It was picture after picture of a naked man. Dick after dick...she's only 8 for god sakes! The less I saw, the more texts I found.

Baby Girl...you like my pictures? ;) ~YOUR DADDY

Yes, Daddy. ~BABY GIRL

Baby Girl, tell me something dirty so I can jack off. ~YOUR DADDY

I love your dick, daddy. It feels good Daddy...~BABY GIRL

That is perfect, baby ~YOUR DADDY

....

After a while of that I closed my eyes and tried to think about who this was. Would it be Mr. Parker? I've never seen him before, and there was one picture of a face. Maybe if I asked Mrs. Parker...no, then she would know I was in her drawer.

Unless...

Unless I switch the phone case with my own, then she wouldn't recognise it. So that's  exactly what I did. I switched the case with my own and prayed she didn't memorize how the screen looks.

"What are you doing?" Luke spoke.

"I'm switching the phone case with my own, so I can ask Mrs. Parker if this is her husband." I showed him the pictures.

He gasped as his eyes watered,"This all happened behind my back...I let this happen."

"No, you didn't. You didn't know. It's ok, Luke." He tried to be strong by smiling through his tears, but the eyes held the truth. I frowned and continued to look through the rest of the E-mails, gaging every few minutes. After a while I gave up,"I'll ask her tomorrow. For now we can try to figure out where Mr. Parker is." I said to the crew.

"We already have a pinpoint on Google Earth." James said holding his phone up to me,"All we have to do now is get to him."

"You want to do it tonight?" It was already 3 A.M., why not stay out a little longer?