Chapter 5 - I need you

Minah Pov

I knew the guys were going to make up so I decided to go for fresh air outside. I walked along the pool and thought to my self how nice it would be if I could ever swim again.

" Well look who we have here. You just didn't know how to stay away did you." Yuri said angrily.

The girls behind her crossed their arms.

I stepped back not wanting any trouble.
Yuri pushes me into the the pool.

Flashbacks
"I can't breathe, I can't breathe." I let out.

The sound of water drowned my ears and I can feel the cars sinking to the bottom.

"Mom!!! Dad!! We need to get out now!" I screamed in my mind.

My parents eyes were shut, with their mouths slightly open.

They were drowning

These flashbacks kept on repeating in my head as if it was a song stuck  on replay.

I sunk to the bottom as I can sense Yuri laughing.
Mark where are you? . I repeated in my head. TEN, Jungkook, Mark help.

My eyes blacked out

The flashbacks began again.

"I can't breathe, I can't breathe." I let out.

The sound of water drowned my ears and I can feel the cars sinking to the bottom.

"Mom!!! Dad!! We need to get out now!" I screamed in my mind.

It was complete darkness.

"Minah,Minah, minah wake up." I heard some cry.

My felt someone's lips on my mouth blowing in air.

My eyes shot open and I coughed out water. I was panting as Mark cradled me in his arms. I took a fistfull of his shirt where his chest was and began panting again.

" I got so scared, you're safe now, thank God. " Mark said.

" Jungkook tell security to restrict Yuri and her friend from coming near this house. " Mark said to Jungkook as he obeyed.

The girls pouted and whined, they were all mad at Yuri now as security dragged them out.

Ten and the guys came running down .

"What happened??!!" The guys asked. Jungkook explained everything as Mark carried me to my room.

" let's get you showered up." Mark bring me to my bathroom and shuts the door behind us.

"May I?" Mark ask why tugging on my bathing suit for permission.

I nodded and he pulled off my top and bottom. He took off all his clothes as well. He turned on the water and my back was facing him . 

The warm water ran down on us as i silently cry. My tears mixed in with the drop of water falling from the shower head. Mark rubs my back and shoulders with body wash. His hands then reach in front of of me from behind and he rubbed the body wash on my belly, and up to my breast where he massage them a bit. 

I washed all the body wash off and turned around to hug Mark. My crying eventually stopped.

I Never stopped to noticed how sexy Mark was. I rubbed body wash over his abs. He chuckles a bit. He was eyeing me up and down as I stand naked in front of him. I looked down lower and his member sprung up,  oh god. It was huge. I felt  bad , because I know he us sexually frustrated again.