Chapter 8 - Dont Touch Her

Minah Pov

"Ah!" I screamed

Mark bit down on my clitoris and sucked it. It was pleasurable but this was wrong.

"Jebal(Please in Korean) , M-Mark s..s..s-top." I tried to push him off agin but i couldnt tell whether he was too strong or that i deep down didnt want him to stop.

Mark ignored me and shoved his tongue between my fold and sunk his tongue deeper in me as supressed a moan.

" You fucking want Jeno right now! Right Minah ? ." Mark said angrily at me again.

"Mark youre scaring me." i let out.

Mark Pov

I know what im doing is wrong , part of me was fucking pissed at her and part of me wanted her so fucking bad.

" Mark youre scaring me." the moment she said i felt so bad , i didnt mean for her to be scared, but at this rate i just couldnt stop.

I pulled out my tongue from her and angrily place the tip of my member at her entrance. Without being gentle i slammed myself in her feeling her tighten around me.

Minah Pov

Mark continued to thrust roughly. I have never seen him like this. I was mad at him but when he roughly continued his thrust i felt all the frustration and anger he was feeling and it was my fault. I didnt necesarily want him to stop either. I know that now.

I think im falling for him so hard that i want to make him feel better. He was curently mad at me.

I relaxed a bit and let him thrust into me. It did still felt so good.

Mark Pov

I went to roughly kiss Minah again ,but to my suprise her muscles relaxed and and she kissed me back gently.

As soon as our kiss turned into a more passionate, slow and gentle kiss, i slowed down my hips from thrusting into her to roughly.

What is she doing to me?

All of the sudden i felt like this girl under me right now was everything. I love her , she may not love me like i love her ,but i know now that she is the only one i want and no one has ever made me feel this way.

Minah Pov

Mark kissed me and i kissed him back gently wrapping my arms around his neck so lightly. I wanted to ease him from all the stress and pain I've been causing him.

His kiss became more gentle , gliding his tongue on mine softly as his thrust in me began to slow down. Mark's grip on me loosened and his hip move up and down at a slow pace and we were both enjoying the sensational feeling.

I feel his large member stretch the walls of my vagina as i flipped him over and began to ride him gently.

His arms wrapped around me and i slightly quickend the pace.

" Oppa , Im coming close." I said realizing that i all of the sudden started calling him oppa again.

"Minah, babe, not yet." He said softly. He flipped me over and slowed down the pace , so we could enjoy this longer. After a few minutes Mark thrusted a bit faster and He came into me as i came afterwards. He pulled out and collasped on me.

Mark throws his tshirt over me. I cuddled into him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Babe, im sorry for the way i acted, i still want to be with you and i didnt mean the things i said today, please forgive me and be mine again." He let out . I nodded as he kissed the back of my shoulders.