Chapter 12- pleasure

Author note :
Hey guys sorry for extremely late update I was stressed out some things for a long while . But just to let you know I was continue this book as ONLY MINAH POV.

Minah POV forever.

Jung-kook and I walked to our class . Everyone was staring at me when I sat down.

" hey , it would be much appreciated if you didn't just stare at her like that , can't you see it's making her uncomfortable." Jungkook stands up and says in a loud but assertive and polite voice.

Surprisingly they stopped staring at me and I thanked Jungkook. The day passed by quickly and I Yuri didn't show up to school either.

Jungkook and I decide to go to a nearby park to catch up on some things.

Soon he brought me home and I was alone there waiting for mark and the guys to comeback .

*ring ring*

I picked up the phone

"Hello , this is the CEO of SM Entertainment one of our trainees sent us a video of you dancing and we would gladly be excited if you would like to come in for a brief audition ', well not really audition but to sign a contract with our company . there is no questioning your abilities. Also we know that you are dating one of our idols here and it would be much safer if you were an idol too."

Oh Jeno actually sent the video , curse him .
I agreed to sign contracts so I headed to company . 

I called Mark.

"Babe , can you come and unlock the door I'm here."

"Sure , our boss is waiting for you." -mark

Mark runs down and opens the door. I embrace him in a hug as soon as the doors shut behind us.

"You okay ?" Mark says while looking down at me .

"Yeah I'm fine." - I tiptoed and pecked him on the lips. He smiled and we headed up . 

As soon as I signed the contract they told me that I will begin training next week and that mark and I will be public couple once I debut.

" hey babe you want to hang today in the practice room with the guys and I. We are pretty much done today." mark asked.

I nodded as we entered the room.  No one mentioned what happened a few days ago and I'm glad they didn't. We talked and laughed .

Then Ten finally speaks out.

" so yuri was sent to study abroad because of you know so she won't be bothering you anymore." I nodded .

" well it's getting late  we should go home ." Jaehyun spoke.

Everyone left except for me and mark.
I was dozing off as I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist from behind and a chin resting on my shoulder.

" come on let's go home ." We drove home and went immediately to my room. Decided to hop in the jacuzzi and turn on hot bubbling water to take a bath. Mark later joined me.

I layer down on him with my back against his chest and his arms wrapped around me.

I closed my eyes and rest a bit. I felt him hand rub all over my body massaging me.

It felt so good. He gently massaged my breast and his hand made it all the way down to me spot and began massaging my fold and a moan escaped from my lips.

I felt his member harden beneath me .

" babe stop teasing me." I let out

He laughed . And smile into my shoulder.