Chapter 10 - I love you

Sorry for late update , school has been kicking my ass lately, im so ready to graduate guys. I hate this shithole. Here is a short chapter.

-------------------------------------------

Mark pov

"im sorry i dont recognize you." Minah said.

a few moments later she bursts out into laughter. My eyesbrows scrunched and i was compketely confused.

" Babe , im joking" She says while laughing.

I was upset yet relieved.

" babe , dont fucking do that , you scared the living shit out of me." i said while leaning in for a kiss.

I love her so much, and i know she loves me too. Shes the only girl that would take a bullet for me....literally.

Minah Pov

I let my tongue fight with mark's for dominance as we fullfill our needs. I missed him so much.

" Minah , babe , i love you so much. " Mark whispers in my ear.

This man is driving me crazy , im falling in love with him.

" Oppa, i love you too." Mark smiles like an idiot and Ten runs in with Taeyong.

" My little sis are you okay?" Ten says . I decided to mess with him too.

" Who are you? " i asked pretending to forget. I can see mark smiling a bit while nodding his head left to right.

" No no , you dont remember me??, its oppa. dont tell me you have memory lost?" Ten says about to cry.

Mark then bursts out laughing and Ten glared at him.

" Oppa im just fucking with you " i said laughing.

" Yahh dont do that!"

After things seemed to calm down,maek came to the bedside and asked

" Minah , who is that guy?"

I explained everything to him and the boys about Kevin and Yuri revealing my foster story to Ten.

" Minahhhhh , why didnt you tell me about this  ?!!" Ten exclaimed.

" because I knew you would freaking drop a nuclear bomb on them which you are not going to do." I said

He nodded calming down. I could see Mark's Fist clench while his body tenses up.

" well we have to head home first, and doctors says you can come home after some paperwork. Mark can take you home. He can use my car and ill go ith Ten" Taeyong said.

I nodded as they left.

Mark Pov

After Minah finish telling me about the story i clench my fist and got so fucking mad. Yuri is dead to me . What made me more pissed off was that fucking Kevin Shithead tried to fucking rape my girlfriend. The thought of it caused me to clench my fist tighter.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as i ease my muscles.

" Babe , its okay im fine , just take me home , i miss you ." Minah said.

We went to talk to the doctors and they said that there werent any major damages and that she got lucky that the  bullet didnt hit her brain. They said that the four day suprisingly recovered her. It was quicker then we thought.

As soon as we drove home we called up the Cops to tell them about Yuri and Kevin.

Minah and i went to her room and i put her on the bed since she seemed exhausted. I wanted to take a hot bath to relax myself from all the stress i was feeling so i dragged myself to her bathroom and set up bath.

After some time the bath filled up so i stripped down and got in. My eyes rested for a while and its been 10 minutes.

I then heard the water in the tub move and i felt my member hardened as it rubs against something slippery . My eyes open to see what was going on and i saw Minah naked facing towards me while grinding her sweet, wet folds on me.

To be continued .........