~Eyes, Nose, Teeth~

So I have decided that I will most likely be updating almost every high unless...

1. I have no WiFi

2. I'm grounded from my tablet/computer

3. I have forgotten

4. I'm in/at the hospital

5. I'm dead O:-(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's POV--

The North Pole. we are on our to tell North that Pitch is back so he can call the rest of the Guardians. as we're flying I look down at Elsa, her expression is priceless, its a mix of curiosity and awe.

we land on one of the balconies of North's workshop and I set Elsa down. "Jack, you're back already?" North's Russian voice cheerfully booms as he walks toward us " and who is this?!". "This is Elsa, my-" I would have said girlfriend but North grabbed us both and picked us up in a huge hug. After we were put down we told North about Pitch being back and out to get Elsa. he then called a Guardian Meeting.

Tooth came first, then Sandy then, Bunnymund. I introduced Elsa to them all ,

"Sandy said she has bright eyes" North translated

" and a working nose"Bunny added with hi Australian accent

"and strong teeth" Tooth said inspecting at each and every one other teeth "she'll do good with our Jack"

Elsa bulshed, said thank you and told them about Pitch.

Elsa's POV--

I told them all about my dream and Pitch and how he said he had know me before. all of a sudden the lights starts to flicker, the black sand from my dream had appeared. it took the shape of the most feared man in the world Pitch Black.

his sand surrounded the spinning globe in the middle of the room. my head began to ache and Jack stepped in front of me.

"step away from the girl Jack" Pitch said

"no, never, you won't get her" Jack protested as he pushed me towards North

"oh, on the contrary, I already have"

he pulled back his hand and a dark shadowy arrow appeared, "you once told me you wanted to be alone, Jack, and so you will" he let the arrow go and it went soaring towards Jack.

he just stood there , like he was frozen in shock. (no pun intended). I couldn't let him die, the only thing that can kill an immortal it an arrow ,made from another immortal's powers, through the heart. but I just can't let him die for me, without him I would die. I ran from behind North and in front of Jack. the arrow hit me in the heart. and the last thing I heard before I fell was jack screaming my name, then I hit the ground. "Elsa why did you do that?" Jack asked, " people always do crazy things when they're in love" those were my last words.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR KILLING ELSA. it isn't over, there's still a lot more but my friend wanted some more drama so I put it in here. if you all like the story tell othrs , if you want more comment your favorite Disney movie BESIDES FROZEN and I will update tonight!!!

I bid you good day my little snowflakes