~Awakening~

Jack's POV-

"oh my god its almost time!!!" I exclaimed. it was 10:55 and I'm sitting downstairs on the floor. I didn't even notice the lack of light in the room. I hate being apart from Elsa. it gives me this immense feeling of sadness and guilt, and depression.

if I wasn't for me and my stupid decisions we would have never been in this predicament. if I would have just listened to Elsa and stayed in Arendalle until morning we wouldn't have gone to the North Pole and she wouldn't have gotten shot by Pitch's Arrow and she wouldn't have died. I would have healed if I moved a bit but Elsa was mortal and now she might not even come back to me.

I feel like something's wrong. I feel like there's something wrong with Elsa. I use the wind to propel myself up the stairs as fast as I can. I stop at he door to our room and try to open it. The door's stuck, I gotta bust it down. I back up to break down the door, when I remember what Elsa told me. Love will thaw. I walk up to the door, place my hand in the middle,and close my eyes.

I think of all of the things about my beautiful Queen. Her smile, her laugh, the way she walks, her voice, her attitude, her flawless porcelain skin, but most of all, her beautiful personality. When I open my eyes the door was a puddle on the ground.

I quickly look around the room and find that the bed is empty and the snow blankets are on the ground. I run out on the balcony and there Elsa is. She was about three feet away from the edge of the railing. The moon was glow ins ten times brighter than it usually is and Elsa seemed to be glowing too.

After about about a minuet of so Elsa slowly floated back down and landed on her hands and knees heavily breathing. The floor instantly froze where her hands were and she slowly started to stand up. the moment she turned around I ran to the love of my life and hugged her as tight as I possibly could. but she didn't hug back.

Elsa's POV-

Who the heck is hugging me?! "get off me please," I politely ask the guy. he let go of me an backed away with a confused look on his face. "You don't remember, do you?" he asked with a pained expression. "no, I'm sorry" I responded. he walks up to me and takes my hand "let's go" he says as he takes me inside the beautiful ice castle. he leads me to a couch and walks over to a desk and pulled something out of a drawer. a couple of minuets later a big burly Russian guy,a colorful fairy, a short stout man made of golden sand, and a large kangaroo looking Australian animal all were here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no, Elsa doesn't remember jack !!!

I apologize for the bad chapter and the long wait. But hey, I Elsa woke up!

Thank you all my faithful readers and amazing commenters I love you guys and hope you liked the chapter

If you have any questions for the characters please post them on my message board or inbox me or just comment them below.

I would like to dedicate this chapter all of you guys who take the time to read my crappy updates

Once again I am so so so so so so so so so sorry it took me so long to write the stupid chapter

goodbye my little snowflakes I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day