♡ hwang minhyun | rainy days

Burn it up song is soo sexy but unfortunately the mv disappoints me :(

words: 775 words
genre: fluff
-

It was a Wednesday morning and normally you'd be rushing around trying to get ready for work, but today was different. You had requested off today only for the special occasion that you're boyfriend Minhyun was taking a break from promoting his groups new Mini-Album. You were unable to contain the smile on your face when you heard the pitter-patter of rain drops on the window you and Minhyun both shared.

You hadn't really planned anything for today but new that Minhyun would want to stay in. So, the fact that it was raining makes everything even better. You two could stay in bed without worrying about being unproductive with your late teenage years. Both of you could stay all day in your pajamas and lounge around the house without the fear of being judge. Also thanks to the fake that the apartment you two shared was on one of the highest floors there was no need to worry about fans or cameras. Minhyun and you could finally do all the things you'd both promised would happen when he returned from promoting.

Tearing your eyes away from the ceiling, you looked at his resting face. Getting lost in how truest beautiful his looked. No wonder he was the visual of the group. But you hadn't just picked him because of his beauty that was hard to resist but because of his personality. Minhyun's bright smile that lit up your whole life had been the main thing. The fact that he was one of the happiest people that you ever met and also that he wanted to make you happy made your head spin. His mind was always on you, making sure you had all your needs met (even though he was a massive part of your needs) and also made sure you were healthy. You were Minhyun's life and his home.

You had been staring at his perfect face for about five minutes now, wanting to take in the fact that he was actually here. That you were actually in his arms and you could touch him instead of just staring at him through the bright screen of your computer. Your eyes skimmed over his flawless face. Taking in the shape of his high rise nose. Then moving your eyes to his closed eyelids that could flutter open at any moment. You resisted the urge to wake up just so you could look at his chocolate eyes and have his attention. Instead you decided it was best that he gets his tests and stays healthy for the sake of himself and his group. Reluctantly you tore your eyes away from almond shaped eyes, eyes that caused your heart to flutter countless amounts of time.
Lastly the last stop on the tour of his face was his lips. They twitched slightly throughout his sleep which caused you to grin slightly. Loving how adorable and sweet be looked during this blissful state. His rosy perked lips had brought many feelings to you. From his lips would always manage escape his beautiful you were and how glad he was that you were his girl and only his. From his lips the words "I love you" would come out at least a hundred times a day. It wouldn't matter at all that most of the time you two were separated. Distance makes the heart grow founder and Minhyun's heart constantly ached for you. You let out a small content sigh, being careful not to wake him.

You finally moved your eyes away from his face, looking down at your stomach that was currently wearing Minhyun's arm as the perfect accessory. His long legs were also entangled with yours, meaning that any ideas of leaving the warm bed were impossible, but it wasn't like you wanted to leave. Skimming your fingers very lightly over the skin on his arms, you traced, wanting to memorize everything little things. From the shape of his own fingers to the very small beauty marks on his arms.

You'd continue to skim your fingers over his skin, the hairs on his arms standing up as you do so. He'd shiver slightly and mumble some words before shifting closer to you, resting his face on your shoulder. "It's really not polite to stare, Jagiya." Minhyun would say in his deep morning voice, smirking at the fact that he caught you staring at him. You'd smile and apologize before intertwining his fingers with yours before squeezing your hand. From that moment on you knew that Rainy Days had a new meaning.