☼ bae jinyoung | detention

words counted: 720 wordsgenre: cliche, fluff, a bit of angsta/n: thank you for the 11k reads on this book💝 and his really looks like a prince on the photo omgg his visuals

genre: cliche, fluff, a bit of angst
a/n: thank you for the 11k reads on this book💝 and his really looks like a prince on the photo omgg his visuals.

-

"Yah! Bae Jinyoung! Kim (y/n)! Quit your petty quarrel and pay attention up here!" The teacher growled, you sighed and looked down at your notebook embarrassment while Jinyoung scoffed and flipped through his notebook.

"Now! About the Korean War...." You blanked out as the teacher went on and one about the Korean War, something that makes you sleepy easily. "Psstt! (Y/n) thinks she's better than me! But I can beat her ass! I can go Bruce Lee On her!" Jinyoung suddenly exclaims to the whole class, making everyone silent and stare at both of you.
"You can go Bruce Lee on my ass? Oh Bitch please! You trip over your own feet whenever you dance" You scowled at Jinyoung, he sniggers and crossed his arms across his chest, a smirk appearing on his face. "Bae Jinyoung! Kim (y/n)! This is my last goddam warning or else you two ended up in detention! Understood?" The teacher growls, his eyes literally let out steam.

"Understood"you mumbled, Jinyoung nodded his head. "Yo! I totally understand, teach!" Jinyoung hollers, making the class silently giggle while you rolled your eyes and ignore the troublemaker.

About halfway through the teacher talking about korean war, Jinyoung lift his hands up suddenly and smack the back of your head. You looked at Jinyoung, your eye twitching slightly. "Calm down, (y/n). It's not worth it." You whispered to yourself, trying calm yourself. Well you were mainly trying to hold back from smashing the huge history textbook on Jinyoung's face. What he did next was last straw, Jinyoung kicked the back of your seat and making you fall onto the ground. "THAT'S IT!" You growl, getting up from the ground and tackled Jinyoung, trying to strangle the guy.

"Bae Jinyoung! Kim (y/n)! That's it, the two of you will having detention for the rest of the week! If this continued further, i will send you two to the principal office!" The teacher screamed, yanking you off from Jinyoung and continued screaming at the two of you infront of the whole class.

Once school has finally come an end for that day, you and Jinyoung stayed back for detention. Now, it's silent between you two. "Detention will end in two hours. That's your punishment." The teacher seethes, walking out the classroom, slamming the door behind him making you and Jinyoung flinch. "Thanks for making me get detention, you dick." You growled, flipping your notebook opened and began scribbling angrily. Everything was silent, it was more an awkward silent. The air also seemed tense between you and Jinyoung, no doubt about it.

" The reason why I started trouble between the two of us is because I like you. I like you a lot! And I didn't know how to get us alone and this was the only way for me to get us alone together. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble and making you in trouble. You don't deserve this detention." Jinyoung finally spoken up, sitting down next to you.
You slammed your notebook closed and shot him a deadly glare. "You're sorry? You're joking, right?! The only reason why we're in detention is because of you! You kicked me out of my chair! You embarrass me infront of the entire class, and most of all, you make this trouble because YOU LIKE ME?! Jinyoung, you're the reason my stress level increases these days!" You yelled, standing up suddenly, knocking your chair over.

Before you could ramble, Jinyoung grabbed your face and smashed his lips against yours, immediately silencing you. Your eyes widening with Jinyoung's actions, you pulled back and slapped him across his face. "So, you like me back or...?" Jinyoung trails off, you rolled your eyes, you grabbed the collar of his uniform and pulled him down, pressing your lips against Jinyoung hard. The both of you are so into the kiss that you two didn't realise that the teacher has entered the room. "Tch! Teens and their unpredictable, uncontrollable hormones." The teacher grumbled, before walking back out of the classroom, leaving you and Jinyoung continue the kiss.