∞ park jihoon | indirect kiss

words counted: 373 wordsgenre: fluff-

genre: fluff
-

He found you sitting near the cafe part of the bookstore he worked at.

The first meeting was when you asked help to find a book you needed for class. Ever since then you two would bump into the store and slowly get closer and closer. Exchanging numbers, talking even when you two were busy, and never saying goodbye, you two were bonded so closely together like atoms-it was hard to see anything but each other.

"Jihoon," you called waving your hand. He smiled as he walked closer to you.
"How was that meeting?" he asked opening the plastic cover on your drink and taking a sip.

"Horrible," you sighed as you bookmarked your spot. "The boss just held that meeting to nag at us. I think he was just trying to say good job, but only God knows."

"Good job," Jihoon spoke giving you a thumbs up. "There I said it, so it won't be a problem, right?"

A smile pulled on your lips and you took the drink back to take a sip as well.
"Oh, indirect kiss!" he exclaimed making you almost to choke.

"Park Jihoon!" you whisper-yelled grabbing a napkin to clean up the spill. He was laughing with such happiness that it was starting to spread to you. "Stop, that was not funny."

He covered his mouth to avoid disruption in the bookstore. You closed up your drink and stood up. Nudging you head towards the door you two exited the store and Jihoon's laugh was free in the blowing wind. You joined him holding onto your drink and book.

"God, did you have to say that?" you questioned looking over at him.

"It was a good laugh," he shrugged. The chilly air of fall brought reality back to your mind.

"We should go in, it's cold out here," you said turning to him. He was already looking at you with his red ears.
"I like you."

"Wh-"

"(Y/N)! Don't tell me no yet... just think about it. Please."

"N-no, Jihoon, I-I love you."

You could see that it wasn't the cold temperatures. It was his emotions coloring his face.

"Thank you," he replied wrapping you into a hug. You hugged back tighter.