♕ ong seongwoo | coldness

words counted: 2197 wordsgenre: angst/ fluff-

genre: angst/ fluff
-

"How are they?" You asked your new friend, who was one of Wanna One's dancers.
"They are all pretty chill. Don't worry too much about it Y/N, I'm positive they'll like you!" Fiddling with your fingers you smiled at your friend. For some reason you were really nervous about meeting them. You're a dancer so it's not like you haven't worked with other artists before. Yet you found yourself with a nervous feeling. Though you were glad you made a new friend whom could calm you down

"Come on Y/N let's go!" Your friend said grabbing your hand. You hesitantly got up and followed Y/F/N to the dressing room.
Inside were the rest of the dancers and, Wanna One of course.
"Hey everyone this is Y/N the new dancer!"Announced your friend loudly.
"She's kind of shy so please do your best to make her feel comfortable." You looked around the room hesitantly and gave everyone a small smile. Everyone then started to clap giving you some"Welcomes" and "Hellos".
The first person to approach you was Daehwi.
"Hey I'm Daehwi! It's nice to meet you." He put out his hand for you to shake. You shook his hand slowly. After giving you a sweet smile, he got pushed to the side by Daniel.
"Hi Y/N!!! I'm Dani- damn you're cute." Said Daniel with a smug look. Blushing you looked down at your feet. Then Jaehwan came and slapped Daniel's arm.
"Hey! I was just giving a compliment! Gosh."
"Ignore him Y/N, he's hyper today for some reason. Anyways I'm Jaehwan the main of everything in Wanna One." He gave you a welcoming smile. You were slowly becoming comfortable by how nice all of the members have been.
"Nice to meet you Jaehwan." You said with a more confident smile.
Then your friend appeared in front of you.
"Yo Y/N let's go by the food table. They have some great macaroni and cheese." Before you could answer she quickly as dragged you over to the food table. There you saw Guan Lin munching on an egg roll. While contemplating whether or not to approach him, he saw you and walked away. You thought maybe he had to pee or something. Then you got a plate and started filling it up.

While eating some grapes you felt someone tap your shoulder. Your eyes met Minhyun's excited ones.
"Sorry to bother you, but we never got to introduce ourselves." Said Minhyun pointing to himself and a shy Guan Lin.
"Oh no it's fine, I'm Y/N." You said almost choking on your grape.
"Daniel wasn't lying when he said you're cute." Said Minhyun chuckling. You turned into a tomato at his comment.
"I'm Minhyun and this is Guan Lin and that's Jinyoung, Sungwoon, Jisung, Jihoon sitting over there. We hope you enjoy working with us!"
"I'm sure I will." You replied.
Suddenly you needed to pee. You had no idea where the bathrooms were so you knew you were screwed if you didn't find Y/F/N. Looking around you started to panic slightly when you couldn't see Y/F/N. Then without paying attention you bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry! I wasn't paying attention." You said apologetically.
"No it's fine, I was the one who should've moved." Said Woojin with a charming smile.
"You're the new dancer! I'm Woojin at your services." He said bowing and laughing.
"Nice to meet you. Um I don't mean to be a bother but do you know where the bathrooms are?"
"They are out that door on the left." With a thank you, you made your way to the bathroom. When you walked out of the door you came upon a long hallway. To your left you saw Seongwoo leaning against the wall on his phone. He was right next to the bathrooms, so there was no way you could avoid him. You didn't know if you should say hello. He seemed pretty concentrated on his phone. With small steps you made your way to the bathroom.
You thought you could walk past him without him noticing, but you were wrong. He looked up from his phone giving you a cold stare. Trying to be nice you gave him a shy smile. The look he was giving you made you feel so vulnerable, you didn't like it.