Chapter One

Marshalls POV

I was playing pup pup boogie with Everest.Its been peaceful without Tracker here to ruin everyhing.Everest wasnt getting hurt anymore.

"WOOOHOO!!"Everest shouted as she won the round."Great work Eve."I say."You wanna play next Luna?"Everest asked.They were bestfriends now.

"Sure."She said.Rocky came up too."So uh,Rocky.You seem quite happy."I said."Uh.Yea I am.Why?"He asked."So.Why you so happy?You ran up when Luna went to play.You didnt wanna play earlier."I say.

"I just changed my mind."Rocky lied blushing madley."Whatever you say Rocky.Whatever you say."I say heading to Everest.

Trackers POV

Mayor Humdinger took me to his place.Ive had enough.I jumoed out of his grasp and landed on my paws."You!"I shout."Your the reason I lost paw patrol!You ruined everything!"I shout.

"Now now Tracker.Behave."He said."Behave?Really?Thats what you say to me after you make me a slave?!"I ask."What are you talking about?!"Humdinger asked.

"You know what im talking about.But let me give you a flashback.You approched me one night while we were sleeping.You forced me to turn back on paw patrol by saying that they would be in huge danger if i didn't.So i had no choice.Then i get kicked out and now you want me as your slave again.Well im not gonna do it I will keep you away from them evern if i cant be accepted back in."I say.

Thats when evrything went black.

*flashback*

"Pups.Bed time."Ryder said.We all went to sleep and i layed down.One thought was in my mind.Bring Evereshall together.

Two hours later

I felt my body shaking as i start to wake up.I look to see Mayor Humdinger and shot up about to scream but my snout was covered."Shhh.I need you to do a favor.I need you to turn back on the paw patrol and get kicked out."He whispered.

"No!"I shout."Shhhh!"He said and looks sround to see everyone still sleeping."If yiu dont your little friends will be hurt."He said."Fine."I whisper.

End of flashback

I woke up from the flashback."Where am I?"I ask.I look down to see me taped to a wall upside down.I see paw cuffs on my back paws to the wall.I tried to scream but my mouth was taped up.

I heard the doors open."Well well well."A voice said.