Chapter seventeen

Skyes POV

It was so cute that Chase was worried for me.I love him so much.I arrive at Katies and get out my copter.Gladly it worked.I went in.

"Thank gosh your ok.Ryder told me what happened."Katie said."Yea im good thanks to my amazing boyfriend Chase."I say."Well lets get you ready."She said.

She put water and bubbles in the bucket and i got in.She washed me with the scrub and rinced me off.She blowdried me and i put on a white flower in my ear.

"Thanks Katie."I say.I fly back to the lookout safely and saw Chase smiling."Thank dog your safe.And beautiful."He said."Aw thanks."I say.

We got in his car and drove to the park.I smile."Yay!"I say.I laugh and get out the truck with Chase.He comes up behind me."Do yoy wanna play frisbee?"He asked.

"Sure."I answer.He takes out the frisbee and throws it.I jump and flip catching the frisbee.I threw it back and he caught it rolling on the ground.He threw it back and i climed the ladder to the slide and caught it doing abflip and sliding down giggling.

I landed on Chases back and dropped the frisbee."Good catch Skye."He said."Thanks!"I say.He then smirks and starts running around with me on his back as I giggle.I hop off and fall on my back and he tickles my stomach.

I laugh and he pokes my nose.I get up and jump on his stomach and laugh.

He frowns when i get off."Sk-skye?"He said."Whats wrong?"I ask."Im...just nervous."He said."Nervous about what?"I ask.He sighs and brought out a small black box and opens it showing a blue dimond ring.I gasp.

"Skye,when i first met you i knew you were the one for me.You are so kind and sweet caring for everyone you see.You are so cute thinking everything is so cute from small baby rabbits and birds to everyone around you.Im such a lucky pup to have a beautiful sweet and cute girlfriend standing right in front of me.But i kinda want to bring it up a notch.I was so worried about and for you when your Copter was acting up.And im soo glad yoyr safe.So....will you marry me?"He asked."Before you answer...

(Lol again musical)

He starts singing and i blush and smile wide.He finished and i smile."Yes.Ill marry you!"I shout.He smiles and puts the ring on my collar.

We kiss in the sunset.