Chapter Sixteen

Skye's POV

I was freaking out.My copter was falling slowly.I kept trying to stay up and then land softly and safetly.

Chases POV

I was panicking.I heard Skye scream and I whimpered."Pups to the lookout!"Ryder said.We all went to the Eleavator.Marshall crashed in and made a joke but I didnt laugh.

"Wheres Skye?"Ivy asked.I whimpered.The Eleavator went up and we changed and we hopped out."Paw patrol ready for action Ryder sir."I say cracking up.I cannot lose Skye.

"Alright pups.Skye's Copter is messing up and shes having trouble landing."Ryder said.The pups gasp."Chase.I need you and your net to catch her."Ryder said."Chase is on the case!"I say."Marshall.I need you and your ladder incase she falls on a tree branch or something."Ryder said."Im fired up!"Marshall said.Ryder called Ace.

"Ace.Skye is in trouble.Her copter is messing up.I need you to fly over with Amilea to tell Skye to jump down to Chases net."Ryder said."Oh no.Be right ther Ryder!"She said."Alright!Paw patrol is on a roll!"He said.We all drove over and saw Ace there and Skye was freaking out.

I started crying in fear."Arf!Net!"I say.The net flew out and secured to four trees."Skye.Were here for you.Jump down to Chases net."Ace said."

"What!What if i land on the wrong thing!What if I land the wrong way?"Skye said."Arf!Megaphone!"I shout.It comes out and i start to talk."Skye.I wont let you get hurt but your defiantly going to get hurt if you stay in there please Babe."i say.She sighed."Fine but only cause you said so.And your crying."She said.She jumped down and landed on my net.

She got off and i licked her forehead.I took my net back and the Copter fell in the water.I got in my truck and drove over.

"Winch!"I shout.Ryder called Zuma and he came in a few.He pulled the winch to the copter."Winch retract!"I shout.I pull the copter back and Rocky was called to fix the Copter.

He fixed it and when it was done Skye hopped in."Well ill see you later Chase."Skye said."Ok."I say with a gulp in worry and fear.