Chapter seven

Skyes POV

Mayor humdinger sat down after taking the tape off my mouth."What do you want out of me!Ill give anything for you to leave the paw patrol alone."I say."Well its funny that you say that.I want you to be my slave."Humdinger said.

"Fine.Anything!"I say.

Luna's POV

I slide down and get into my vehicle.I drive off and get out my car and go to the back of it same as Chase and we both get our drobes ready.(Since shes a spy she has one too.)We get back in and follow the drobes.

We get to Mayor humdingers cave and stop infront of the boulder.Then Rubble moves it out of the way with his shovel.We all go in and Chase went to mayor humdinger.He sneezed with the kittens in the way.

Skye's POV

I was crying with fear before i heard something.I heared sneezing.Soumded like Chase."CHASE!PAW PATROL IM IN HERE!!!!!"I scream in hopes of them finding me.

Trackers POV

"Amigos.I just heard Skye calling."I said.Mayor Humdinger tries to run away but Chase stepped forward."N-Achoo!Net!"He said.The net trapped mayor Humdinger and he ran to where Skye was screeching.

Skye's POV

I yelped after feeling something bite my paw.I looked to see a snake slithering away.Great."CHADE PLEASE HURRY!"I yelp again as i felt a sharp pain in my paw from when mayor humdinger twisted it and cut it.It was bleeding.Just then Chase rsn in.

"Chase!"I yelped trying to get up but fell down not able to balance."Skye!"Chase said.He ran over.I licked his cheek.I pointed to the chain.

"How do i get out."I croaked."ROCKY!"He yelled.Rocky came through."You think you could unscrew the chain?"He asked.
Rocky ran up and freed me.We heard a yelp so we ran to the rest.

Luna's pov

Mayor humdinger freed himself and I go to attack him.I jump on his back causing him to throw me across the room making me yelp.