Chapter Four

Trackers POV

We got back to the lookout and I faced my head down."Now im going to send you to the Jungle.We cant have you here if your going to be mean."Ryder said."Please.Ryder i kniw what i did was wrong but i was forced to do everything by Humdinger."Tracker said.

"Hmmmm."Ryder said.

(This is what Tracker was feeling when he left paw patrol.Its 3000 miles from Emblem3)

"Pups what do you think?"Ryder asked."I think we shouldgive him another chance."Everest said."You sure?"Marshall asked."Yea."She answered.

"Alright.Your back in."Ryder said."Really?!Thanks!"I say.They laugh.Ryder whispered somethimg to Rocky and he nodded.

Ryders POV

The pups went back to playing when I got Rocky."Ready?"I ask."Yea."Rocky said.He followed me in the lookout.

Luna's POV

I felt proud of myself fir today.I saved a pup.I hoped i would become a member of the paw patrol.I saw Rocky following Ryder and I sighed.I need to do something.

Ive known him for a month and I really like that boy.I need my friends.I went up to the treehouse Marshall and Everest always hang in.I saw them in there laughing."Hey.Everest?"I ask.

"Huh?Oh hey Luna.Whats up?"She asked getting up."I need to borrow you for a second."I say."Ok.Ill be back babe."Everest said.

She followed me to Chase and Skye."Hey can i borrow your girlfriend real quick?"I ask."Yea."Chase ad Skye said."Ill be back chase."She said.

She followed us into thr lookout where nopup was."Ok so I like Rocky and i want him to be with my soooo bad."I say.The girls squeal.Skye Barked squealed and jumped while Everest howled."I new it.Here just...show him your talents.Every time you see him be yourself and show him what you got."Everest said."But I dont wanna seem like a showoff."I say worried."You wont.I did it with chase.Now look at us."Skye said.

"Ok but how do I do that?"I ask."Crack jokes.Pick up on fashion but most of all be yourself.I garentee you if you do that and just show him your talents when possible he wont be able to resist."skye said."Ok I think i got some plans."I say.

"Wooo!"Everest said.We got back out and Rocky headed to me."Oh hey Rocky."I say."Hey.Ryder wants to see you."He said."Ok."I answer.I run to Ryder."Hey Ryder.Whats up?"I ask.

"Pups to the lookout!You come with me."Ryder said.I followed him and the pups were there.

"Ok pups.So I have a surprise for Luna and I need you all here for it.Luna.When I got you you were such a good pup.You showed kindness,strength,and helped in missions showing your skill.So I would like to make you an official member of the Paw Patrol."Ryder said.

"Really really really?!"I shout."Yep.You can be our spy pup."Ryder said."Yay!"I shout.

He put one hand up."Do you to promise as a paw patrol member that you will go on missions and lend a paw whenever help is needed?"Ryder asked.(Sorry if i said that wrong.)"I do."I say.He puts the collar around my neck.

I give Marshall a high paw,Flip in front of skye,Wag my tail in front of zuma,Jump in front of Rubble,twirl in front of chase,High paw everest and Tracker and wink at Rocky.He blushed and laughed.

"Theres a surprise at the end of the slide."Ryder said."Wooo!"

What did you think!?Trackers back and nice,Lunas flirting with Rocky and now shes a member of the paw patrol!Yeesh so much in one chapter!If you have any story ideas leave them down in the comments.Thankyou and enjoy!