The Concert

It was 4:30 and i was going to be leaving Cheer and Volleyball practice early to go to the concert. My coach sent me and my girls to the bathroom so i could get ready i put my outfit on as Stacey grabbed her makeup kit and Danielle grabbed the curling iron and straightening iron. Halee was in front of the door making sure nobody came in. I finished putting my outfit on and i sat on the counter "straight or curly" Danielle asked "curly" i said she stood behind me on the counter while Stacey was in front of me doing my makeup. We finished with 10 extra minuets. The girls grabbed my cheer and volleyball outfits "now go WOW Zach" they all said. I ran out of the bathroom and to the concert. I saw the guys "Taylor over here" Jack yelled signaling me to go to him. I ran to Jack "lookin good"he yelled over the noise "wheres Zach" i asked "uhh over there" he said pointing to Zach. I rand to Zach "hey" he said "hey wassup" i asked "nothin much i got you a front row seat" he said. I nodded. The concert soon started there was alot of screaming and dancing. After the concert i was really tired so i went home i got me a bowl of ice cream and watched some movies before i crashed on the couch.