Janiel pt2

[Daniels POV]
I was walking around trying to figure out why the hell i have a crush on my bandmate who is hella hot. Taylor came inside from the pool with the guys so i went to the room. It was so dark i couldn't see Jack laying on his bed. I laid on my bed compensation how i was going to tell the guys im gay, tell Jack i liked him, and how to tell my parent when they're against gay sexuality. The thought of my parents made me silently cry. I suddenly felt someone sit on the edge of the bed and put their hand on my shoulder "Daniel..i can here you crying, are you ok"? I heard i knew it was Jack. I shot up and looked at him "yea" i lied as i wiped my eyes. He looked at me concerned. I just wanted to kiss him so bad and i would've if i knew he wouldn't walk away and expose me but i didn't know that. "No you aren't" Jack said looking in my eyes. I looked down knowing i was caught in a lie that i could not prove to be true. Theres was only one thing i could do and that was kiss Jack. I slowly leaned forward till my lips connected with his as i kissed him i felt his body jump from the shock.
[Jacks POV]
I was worried about Daniel so i went to check on him. He lied to me saying he was ok and the next thing i knew his lips were against mine. I was so shocked i didn't know what to do i finally grew out of shock and kissed him i felt him fall back on the bed as i got on top of him. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.