The Flu

The next day i woke up at 3Am freezing cold even though the room was hot. I struggled to the kitchen i grabbed some pills and took them with some water it hurt as i swallowed. I sat on the couch for what felt like 30 minuets but it was longer than that seeing how it was now 8:00 am i went to the kitchen as Logan came down here yelling at his camera his yelling made the headache i already had 10x worse i hid my face as he pointed the camera at me. The guys walked in as i put a thermometer in my mouth i struggled to get to my room i heard the beeps of the thermometer which made me flinch knowing it possibly was loud enough for the guys to hear i quickly took it out of my mouth "102.5" i screamed in my mind i immediately fell on my.bed when i heard the doorknob turning i hid under the covers "Taylor" i heard i knew it was Zach " go away please" i said my voice sounding extremely raspy "you dont sound to good" he said sitting on the bed moving the blanket from my face i quickly looked away and coughed. He looked on the floor and saw the thermometer "Taylor your sick" he said "its just a fever it'll go away" i mumbled "oh really" he asked poking me i tried not to whimper in pain as he continued to poke me i gave in and whimpered through the pain he laid by me and held me close "your going to get sick" i said "i'll be getting sick for you" he said kissing my forehead i smiled "i love you" i said softly "i love you too" he said getting up "where are you going" i asked "i'll be back" he said exiting the room and closing the door. It was dark and lonely without Zach i got bored and looked at my engagement ring on my hand "i cant wait" i whispered as the door opened. I saw Zach with some stuff "what are you doing" i asked "well i remember a very special lady in my life telling me her favorite thing to do when she is sick is to sit watch movies and cuddle all night" he said i smiled. We watched movies and cuddled i eventually fell asleep while Zach played with my hair.
.
.
Last AN for awhile hopefully!!!!
I just wanna remind yall this is a collaboration​ with a few girls from my school and girls i mwt online (yes they like WDW) and idk if this story will have an end or if it'll be on going if yall could vote and help me decide that would be great!