The next day

The next day i woke up with a massive headache i saw Zach in the kitchen "whatcha doin" i asked "i am making breakfast for you" he said, i smiled "why are you here? Wheres Logan? I asked "i can only answer one question at a time im here because Logan told me to take care of you and he went to his brothers for somethin" he said. I nodded "Logan told me you drink Orange Juice so i made you glass over there" he said pointing to a cup on the counter. I grabbed it and laughed "thanks" i said he smiled, i looked at him while he cooked "your staring" he said " i am not" i said walking back to the couch. He gave me a plate of food. I smiled "thanks" i said "your welcome" he said going back to the kitchen and grabbing his phone "you woke up late so i told the school you weren't going" he said. I nodded slowly eating "this is good is there anything you cant do" i asked "i cant skate or juggle" he said. We laughed. I finished eating and put my plate and cup in the sink. Zach and i talked for literally hours. Logan walked in "AHH shes alive" he joked, i laughed "i need to break somethin" he said. I grabbed plates from the kitchen and gave them to him "Taylor this is why your my favorite" he said smashing the plates one by one. "I did order more too" i said. He hugged me "man...i love you" he said. I smiled "TODAYS PLAN IS TO BUG THE LIVING HELL OUTTA ZACH" Logan yelled as he stopped hugging me, i rolled my eyes and went to my room i grabbed my notebook and started writing how i felt about Zach.
......
I love Zach but he doesnt love me and it hurts to look him in the eyes or to even look at him at all i just wish i wasnt so scared to tell him how i feel but i am because i know Zach wont go out with a regular girl like me i mean im just like every other girl out there begging for a chance to be with Zach Herron and even if he did like me back everyone will say im dating him for the fame.
.....
I put the notebook down and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth
[Logans pov]
I walked in Taylors room to see what was wrong when i saw a notebook on her bed i grabbed it and read it. I saw Taylor in the bathroom i put the notebook down and ran out the room i looked at Zach "stay here i gotta go do somethin" i said running back to Taylors room and taking a picture of what she wrote i ran to the WDW house "BOYS" i screamed. They all ran to me. I showed them the writing, Jack looked at me "bro Zach likes her too" They all said. I ran back to the apartment and saw Taylor talking with Zach i walked out of the room so i wouldn't say anything. I went to my room and freaked out "she likes him oml ima i need....I CANT EVEN SPEAK" i shrieked in my pillow.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys im trying to think how i wanna put Zach and Taylor together so i might add more today or tomorrow maybe the day after tomorrow idk rn