Janiel Moments pt1//Boy or girl?

[Daniels POV]
I was waiting on Jack to come out of our bathroom so i could take a shower. He finally walked in the shared room of ours with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes soon focused on the towel wondering what was underneath. I snapped out of focus when Jack called my name i got up and went to the bathroom i turned the water on. Before stripping down i looked in the mirror "what is wrong with you Daniel, he's your band mate and your not gay theres no way" i thought to myself. I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I walked out and saw Jack his towel was replaced with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans he was struggling to find a shirt. I was stunned and stared until he turned around "hey" he said i opened my mouth but words didnt come out
[Jacks POV]
The struggle was real i couldnt find a good shirt..i noticed Daniel staring earlier and i wanted to feel his eyes on me again. As i was searching for a shirt i felt a pair of eyes on me..i just knew it was Daniel so i turned around and saw Daniel "hey" i said, i quickly realized his loss of sords when his lips quavered but words didnt come out. I quickly put a shirt on "we better..um get down they're doing the gender reveal thingy" Daniel stuttered and ran downstairs i looked at the door he slung shut during his quick motion to leave. I walked down and saw Taylor on Zachs lap and smiled. We all took our seats as i sat by Daniel.
[Corbyns POV]
Taylor and Zach both didnt know that the baby was a girl after all they left the gender reveal thing to me and Christina. Christina decided we should make them pop a balloon and pink confetti come out, mainly because she knows how much Taylor hates the sound of balloons popping. We gave them the balloon and watched as pink confetti fell on Taylors legs.
[Zachs POV]
As the pink confetti fell down i remembered all the stories Taylor told me about her and her mom and how she dreamed of having a daughter and maybe even a son to go with it. It made me realize how dominant Taylor is on her future and i couldnt help but to smile even though my smile was interrupted by a kiss from my beautiful wife. Today was a great day for our future together but everything changed when we looked at Daniel and Jack sitting side by side looking somewhat uncomfortable but enjoying the little space they had between eachother.
[Jacks POV]
Daniel and i were closer to eachother than ever before and though it was somewhat uncomfortable it was great at the same time i loved it....then again i am kinda gay for him. After the gender reveal i went up to the dark quiet room i shared with Daniel and sat in silence while everyone went outside.

Bam i updated btw what might happen IDFK