26~break up

"Come on Christine

"Come on Christine." Jungkook sobbed.

"Is he crying?" Christine thought.

"Please don't tell her."

"You... You don't love her do you?" Christine said over the door.

"I do!" He yelled.

Christine opened the door to a shirtless Jungkook then held herself. She found it so disgusting.

"Look Christine. Please don't tell Yeri."

"... You've been saying that a lot. It's best if you tell her." Christine looked down. "Now excuse me, I have to go back to the office."

-

As Christine began to pack her last box, she felt eyes on her.

She looked and saw Jimin.

The door opened a bit allowing Jimin's head to pop in.

"Can I come in?"

She nodded.

He walked closer to Christine and grabbed the trophy from her top shelf as she was about to reach for it and handed it to her.

"T-Thanks."

"... You quit your job because of me?" He looked down at his tangled fingers.

She wanted to say no but it was the truth.

She couldn't even live in the apartment without waking up and seeing Jungkook's face. Even though she wasn't Jungkook's girlfriend, it still disturbed her.

Christine said nothing and continued to pack her last things and carried it.

Jimin followed.

"You want me to drive you home?" Jimin said as they both walk out he building.

Christine shook her head.

The box was heavy so Christine put the box down.

"I understand. I'll go."

Christine's pov

I felt nothing towards Jimin anymore.

I continued to walk home having the image of Jungkook with another girl in bed. It sent a shiver down my spine.

In a blink of an eye, I was pushed against the brick wall which made me drop my box and some of my belongings scattered.

A guy. He started to kiss me.

"Ssstop."

His hands teared my shirt off a bit revealing a bit of cleavage.

In a second, he was pushed off as I saw Jungkook punching him multiple times until he passed out and called the police.

Jungkook picked my things and put it in the box quickly before he wrapped me with his jacket and held me then left.

We entered our apartment and he settled me on the couch.

"Are--Are you okay?" He asked as he quickly ran and gave me a glass of water. I nodded gripping onto his jacket tighter.

He rubbed my back and I went in for a hug. Making his shirt wet. He tried calming me down.

"D-Did you tell..."

"I didn't tell her yet..." 

"It's not okay."

He just nodded.

I just wanted to slap him but it feels warm in his hug but why would he do that to Yeri?

"I know it's hard but it's the right thing to do." I sobbed.

He just nodded.

"I-I don't know why you did it but here." I gave him my sweater as I stood up. "Thanks for helping me."

No pov

Jungkook thought over what he did. He had sex with another woman while dating Yeri. He should break up with Yeri. He will never change or he think he won't.

Jungkook was mad at himself. He just broke a promise.

Christine went to take a shower then slept. 

Christine tried to sleep. She couldn't. 

Jungkook then heard a knock on the door.

He went to open it seeing Yeri.

"Jungkook, I wanted to see if you were alright. I saw police..." Yeri spoke.

Jungkook let her in and they both sat down.

"Yeri..."

"And Jungkook the police and stuff were around him..."

"Yeri..."

"As I walked here and..."

"Yeri!"

"Yes..."

"I have to tell you something." She tilt her head waiting. Jungkook kissed her as she kissed him back, knowing that will be his last kiss from her.

Jungkook took a deep breath. "I... I" A tear slipped his eyes as he looked up.

Yeri held his face to wipe the tear but he rejected it.

"I want to... to break up."

"What? Why? I don't mind if you're not ready but like good thing you told me and..."

"No Yeri." Jungkook held her hands. "I love you and that's why I'm telling you this." He took another deep breath. "I... I had sex with another girl..."

Yeri's eyes widened then she quickly took her hands away from his.

"I can't help you anymore Jungkook."

"But... But Yeri... I didn't mean to and I..." By this time Yeri left to Seokjin's apartment room.

Jungkook laid himself on the couch. Crying.

Christine heard everything.

**********

Okay. So Jungkook's birthday is coming up...