61~boyfriend

I saw Leah, waved and went to hug her

"Long time no talk. We use to do everything together!" She cheered. "And who is this sexy man you brought with you? Is it a present for me?" She laughed.

I smiled. I missed her jokes. I missed her laugh. I missed her talking to me. "No, he's my boyfriend. He's a overprotective one too so he came. Is it okay?"

"Of course! I'm pretty sure my family won't mind!" 

We shopped in a few places for clothes. I missed being with her.

"Since the party is going to start soon, you want to get ready at your place?" She asked.

"That's not a problem. Then we go straight after right?" I asked holding my bags. She nodded.

-

"And the guests are here!" Mrs. Tran cheered. "Welcome home sweetheart." She said hugging Leah who is dressed beautifully. "You two look amazing!"

"Thanks mom. Christine brought her boyfriend. Jungkook right?" Leah pointed out holding his arm, which I felt uncomfortable about and Jungkook nodded awkwardly. 

"Great! Go take care of yourselves. And Christine, mind following me? Leah's dad wants to see you." I nodded and looked back at Jungkook.

"Come grab a drink Jungkook. You seem thirsty." Leah said attaching herself to his arm and they walked away together.

He only looked at me. I felt uncomfortable.

I smiled and took a deep breath. "Let's go honey." Mrs. Tran said as she hooked her arm around mine and walked the opposite direction.

"Ah! There you are. I missed you darling. I haven't seen you in like almost 2 years. It's been a long time. What have you been doing?" He grabbed a drink and handed me one as well.

I took it gratefully. 

"I was just doing my own things after Kevin..."

"Oh sorry about my boy. Talking about him, where is he?"

Oh no.

"You called me?"

It's him.

"Christine, you actually came." He smirked as I gained goosebumps. "Where is your boyfriend?"

Mr. Tran's eyes widened. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Honey, the guest wants to see you." I saw mrs. Tran. The husband nodded and followed her, leaving me and Kevin alone.

"Where's your muscular Chinese boyfriend?" He put his arm around me.

I couldn't let his grip go and I didn't want to make a scene. My blood was boiling.

"His name is Jungkook and he's Korean."

"Why don't we have this talk in a more quiet place hm?"

"No thanks. I need to go talk to your parents."

"They can wait. Let's talk about your boyfriend hm? If you look straight..." I darted my eyes to the staircase. "You can see him with my sister. Don't you think he's drinking too much?"

I could see Jungkook in a distance.

"What are you trying now huh Kevin? He's old enough to drink--" I crossed my arms and turned my head back to Kevin.

"Sh sh." He pointed back to Jungkook which made me look back at Jungkook.

I saw Leah pulling him upstairs by his hands laughing. Their fingers interlocked.

It's like time stopped for a second. My heart pounding slowly. My mind felt completely empty. My heart almost stopped. Le-Leah and J-Jungkook?

"What?" I muttered.

"What was your boyfriend like before? A cheater as I heard am I wrong hm?" He whispered with rasp.

"I-I... He would never do that to me." I said holding back my tears.

"You just observed it Christine. Come on!" He let his arm go and walked in front of me blocking me view.

I was sad, mad, confused.

I walked passed him and the crowd to catch up to Jungkook.

I looked in the rooms just to see Leah leaning in to Jungkook and Jungkook kissed her back.

I've observed enough.

"Christine!" I heard Jungkook's voice as it rang through my ears.

He chased after me outside and held my hand. I yanked my hand out of his.

"Don't touch me!" I choked on my tears.

"Christine. You saw that. She kissed me." He used hand gestures.

"And you kissed her back! I saw everything! Everything!"

He had no words.

"You see Jungkook? You kissed her back! And what would happen if I didn't walk in? What would happen?!" I yelled and covered my mouth with my hand.

"I thought you would be better than this? I actually love you Jungkook. And I thought I would be the one in trouble at this party." I scoffed.

I shook my head and wiped my tears. "We're going home and then it's over. I'm done with this."

**********

This was a late chapter. I'm very active on @ jungkracker on instagram if you want to say something :)

A book that I'm reading right now? This one called 'Deep in Hate' its a Jungkook fanfic. You can find it on @jeonnpig.

There are no readers. I guess i'm the only one who reads it oh well.

I need to point something out : YOU GUYS BLOW UP MY WATTPAD NOTIFICATIONS LIKE CRAZY. OH MY.