36~personal

"It's so pretty

"It's so pretty." I said sitting myself up with arms.

"Yeah." Jungkook doing the same. "So why did you call me out here again?"

"Company... And you were the closes to me besides Jimin."

"We just took a shower and we're back on the sand again." He said facing me.

He went into the bag and took his glasses out.

"You look nice with them on." I smiled.

There was silence as we just ate the grapes.

I sat back up till I reached the end of the towel and started to play eith the sand while watching the water.

"Want to feed me a grape?" I asked.

"Aish." He fed me one and gave me a disgusted look

"What? My hands are dirty." 

I decided to break the silence.

"Let's talk Jungkook."

"Hm? Talk about what?"

"We never talked about anything personal yet." I kept playing with the sand. "And you know, if we're going to be roommates for a long time might as well talk about something you never really want to talk about."

He didn't say anything.

"I know it's hard but I'll start." I stopped playing with the sand and looked down at my hands, trying to take the sand out of my nails.

I took a deep breath.

"Uhm, when I was 6, I had an older sister. I mean, she was the best thing ever." I chuckled. "You know, she would do everything and anything for me. We paint our nails, eat our favourite foods." I sighed. "We were at the park walking back..."

I paused.

"... crossing a road when out of no where two men took her into her van and I didn't know what to do. She told me to run and I didn't want to. I hesitated but I did run because she told me to. I ran into some place but then I made it home."

"Then what happened?"

Tears started to run down my cheeks.

"The police... didn't find anyone... but a body... it was her Jungkook." I sniffled.

Out of no where he pulled me in for a hug and I began to cry.

"Don't worry... Want to know my story?"

I looked up.

"I was about to get married... but then she died, and so did my parents." He spat out and I looked up at him.

"Is that how..."

"That's the reason why I played with the girls." He confessed.

"Those pictures in your room..." He nodded. "I'm sorry for bringing this up." I put my head into his chest again.

"No, it's fine. I guess we both had something in common."

I let go.

"Turn around."

I turned around and he started to tie my hair.

"You're hair is precious to me. I won't let anyone cut it off."

I could feel my face heating up.

"So what do we eat next?"

"Carrots!" He said taking out the carrots after tying my hair.

We laughed and talked until the stars came out. Then we walked back.

We walked into the house seeing everyone in the living room playing uno.

"Where have you two been?" Cheol asked.

"You know here and there." Jungkook replied.

"It's really late." Jin said.

At this point Jungkook and I knew we were gonna get yelled at so Jungkook took my hand and we both ran to our room laughing.

**********

Short chapter hehe.