64~letter

I sighed as I stepped out of his room

"How'd it go?" Jimin asked putting his arm around Cheol.

"It was... not good..." I took a deep breath and smiled so they wouldn't have to worry.

"Okay... mind telling us what happened?" Hoseok asked.

"He asked me to marry him..." They all looked at me for me to continue. I took out my hand. "I said no." I bit my lip and looked up.

I sighed and took a glanced at the white door and back at them. "I guess you guys can go see him. I'm going h-home." I said and walked off.

No pov

"I'm going to check up on Kook." Jin said and walked into Jungkook's room.

"Let's go home guys." Namjoon said.

MEANWHILE

"Hyung... I want to die." Jungkook said looking up at the ceiling, almost never blinking.

Jin sat on the chair that was next to the hospital bed Jungkook was on.

"Jungkook... You know what you did was bad. And you know she gave you so many chances. Sorry Jungkook."

Jungkook sighed. "I know. I guess it's time to move on. But I can't. I can't." Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

"You're leaving the hospital tomorrow right because we have to go back to Korea tomorrow."

"Yeah... But I want to get some rest now."

Jin nodded. "I'll stay here and watch you."

...

Taehyung has finally reached Christine's house after everyone went back to the hotel.

He turned his cellphone on and dialled Christine's number. He leaned on the brick wall next to the door waiting for you to pick up your cell.

After a few rings Christine picked up her phone.

"Taehyung?" She said.

"Uhm, hello Christine. I'm so glad you picked up. I'm outside your house."

"Why are you outside my house?"

"Well because I want to talk to you. I want to see how you're doing with all this and I didn't want to make much noise because it's late at night."

"I guess since you're here I can't say no."

"Okay thanks." Taehyung pressed his lip into a line as the call ended and waited for her to open the door.

In a few seconds Taehyung saw Christine opening the door.

She gave him a signal to come in and she closed the door behind her.