Ketsui Trailer 2

"I don't think we are doing anything bad. If we don't act now, they'll get more dangerous." Hikari says.

Skylar is shown walking down a street with the weather being rain. The sky is dark and gloomy. The red head has a yellow umbrella with her, protecting her from the rain. She is calling out for someone.

"Everyone is on edge of what's being happening lately. With the lack of information, it only adds more salt to the wound." Mirai says.

Joe is sitting in front of his computer, wearing his casual clothes. The older boy grabs his phone and opens it up. A picture of Gomamon wearing a a blue long sleeved shirt with yellow sleeves and a pair of red glasses on top of his head is shown. The seal has a big smile on his face.

"Even if we do the right thing the results will be the same

"Even if we do the right thing the results will be the same." Koushiro begins.

A scene of Ogremon and Leomon fighting is shown. The two champion level digimon are at Primary Village where the sky is dark red. A surprise Elecmon is behind Leomon, holding a digital egg close to his chest.

 A surprise Elecmon is behind Leomon, holding a digital egg close to his chest

"Mimi-san, you certainly have your own way of thinking." Koushiro finishes.

Fumiko is shown having a shock expression. Her brown eyes are wide open with her hand covering her mouth. She is unable to believe the scene before her.

"If something's bothering Joe, you can always talk to me like we use to do when we were younger. Or did you grow up so fast, that you decided to put everything behind you including your friends?" Luna questions, sternly yet angrily.

Cassie is standing before Koushiro with an angered expression on her face. The petite girl is in her uniform as is Koushiro, who looks semi surprise. Sara is holding onto Cassie's wrists, wanting to prevent a fight.

"You're not fooling anyone but yourself with those pathetic excuses." Luna states, coldly.

"I trust our friends, even if they don't make the right choices but that's how we learn." Sara says.

"Himekawa, what's your opinion on it?" Daigo asks.

Gomamon is sitting on a yellow cushion with a smile on his face. The seal-like digimon covers his face with his flippers and closes his eyes tight.