Ketsui Trailer 5 (Dub)

-Inspired by Free! Eternal Summer Ova-

~
This scene happens after the first cheerleading dance routine from Daters. And before the creepy cute costume contest
~

Fumiko is walking through the crowd of students who are standing in front of various game and food booths. Some waiting to order their food or watching other students play the games at the booths.

Fumiko is wearing a white overall dress with pockets over a white and blue striped shirt along with white sneakers, a blue bandanna around her neck, and her signature goggles. Her hair is let down.

Fumiko is looking around, her eyes darting to every direction in search for someone. In this case, someones (more then one.)

Right now her life depends on her choices. She must be cautious but quick to act. Her ears need to be alerted to any sudden movement. This after all.

...

A survival game.

The midnight haired girl continues to walk, shortly letting out a sigh. She grips the handle of her water gun tightly as well as the trigger.

"Man, this game is causing my stress levels to go haywire." Fumiko tells herself.

Her brown hues stare at the various treats available for her stomach. Drool slowly escapes her lips but she then shakes her head to regain control.

"Focus Fumiko! You're at war!" Fumiko reminds herself.

The black hair girl stops walking and depressed lines hover over her head. A small groan leaves her mouth.

"The one time I'm actually on time, I wind up playing a game to increase my stress. I can't find my teammates or the enemy." Fumiko complains.

*Ding*

Her phone goes off indicating that someone has sent her message. Fumiko swiftly pulls out her phone and sees she has a total of five new messages.

Two from Takeru, one from Sara, Hikari and Skylar and the newest message is from her soccer teammate, Mengsi. Mengsi has also participated in the game Fumiko is in right now.

"Hm?"

From Mengsi

- Fumiko, just wanted to give you an update on the game. It appears that everyone but you and a member from team red are out. I'm not aware who it is but word is he's an expert with water. Perhaps a waterbender. Lololol. Good luck! Catch up with you soon! (*^-°)v -

"Wow, I'm the only one left on my team... So, is someone else from team red but who?" Fumiko quietly asks herself.

A figure creeps up behind Fumiko. The figure has their blue water gun ready to shoot at his enemy.

Fumiko begins to walk again as does her hidden enemy. But, the feeling of eyes watching her attacks Fumiko.

'Crap... Team red is behind me. I have to attack swift.' Fumiko tells her self.

Fumiko's enemy pulls the trigger of the water gun causing water to fly towards the junior high student.

Fumiko swiftly dodges the water attack by jumping to the left. She looks up to see who her rival is.

"Wow, I should have known you'd be the last man standing, Sol." Fumiko says.

Sol grins at Fumiko.

"Awe, did you miss me that badly Fumi?" Sol asks in tone used for babies.

"Not the least bit." Fumiko answers.

He is wearing his gray and navy blue swim team's jacket that is over his white shirt with a shirt pocket, gray and navy blue sweatpants, and black and gray sneakers.

The red head grips his water gun handle and aims it at Fumiko who mirrors him. The Chosen Children have a good distance between each other. Both staring into each other's eyes.

"Honestly, I am a little surprised that you're the last one standing for your team." Sol comments.

"What? Did you ever doubt me?" Fumiko asks with a sweet smile.

"Hehe, course not." Sol answers.

The Chosen Children stand in their positions, not moving a single inch. Their waterguns are pointed towards each other, waiting to be shot. They maintain eye contact.

Not a single word has been said.

"Come on Fumi. We already know who he victorious." Sol taunts.

The swimmer has a sweet smile on his face with his eyes close but a dark aura surrounds him as does Fumiko.

"Oh? We do? Who would that be?" Fumiko asks, kindly.

"Me, of course. After all, you're in my kingdom." Sol states.

Fumiko's brown eyes widen.

"Oh? This is your kingdom?" She asks then smirks evilly. "Then I guess I'm going have to dethrone you."

The crowd of students gasp dramatically. Sol steps back a bit, taken back by the comeback.

"Someone insert airhorn noises!!" A bystander shouts.

"Wow... That was a good comeback Fumi." Sol compliments. "But that won't save you from this battle once I win." He adds.

"True, but there's no way you'd win. You can't even win Luna's heart." Fumiko comments.

Sol gasps as does the crowd. Fumiko continues to smile sweetly.

~ School Gymnasium ~

The volleyball team are in the gymnasium, carrying boxes to specific locations. The girls are in their volleyball uniform.

Luna sets down the boxes she was carrying down. She looks up with a frown.

"Hm? Senpai, is something wrong?" A fellow teammate asks her.

This girl is sporting shirt #6. She has short ginger hair, green eyes, light skin and freckles covering her face. Luna looks down at the ginger, since she's shorter than Luna.

"Someone is talking about me." Luna replies.

"Woah. How can you tell, Senpai? Is it your gut instinct?" The ginger asks in awe.

"That airhead swimmer is the reason why." She mutters.

Luna picks up the boxes and continues her job. The ginger watches Luna walk off.

~Back at the fight~

The rivals are still standing, waiting to make the right move. Their arms slowly begin to give up on them as they shake a bit. Both grit their teeth slightly.

The wind around them picks up like an intense fighting scene from an anime. Their hair is being carried by the wind. Their eyes narrowed at each other.

Suddenly, the opportunity to shoot arrives.

'Now!!' They both shout mentally.