Ketsui Trailer 4

***** This scene happens right after the scene between Mimi and Joe when they're in the rain. So this scene would be in the late afternoon. Joe is studying as usual ******

Joe is sitting in front of his desk with varies papers scatter around. The older boy has changed out of his uniform that got wet in the rain. Joe is now wearing comfortable clothing instead.

Rain hitting against the roof, window and road is heard from outside the window. According to the noise, the rain will be sticking around for a while. The sky is dark and glum.

Gomamon is taking a nap on his little bed. His eyes are closed and his shoulders gently going up and down.

"Hmmm... I can't concentrate." Joe mutters.

The older boy sets down his pencil and takes off his glasses so he can rest his face. Joe pinches the bridge of his nose and closes his dark orbs.

"Hmmm..."

"Don't forget that if you ever need someone to talk to, you have me and the others." Skylar's voice rings throughout his head.

Joe frowns and stares down at his homework.

"That's right... I ran into Sky a while ago." Joe reminds himself.

Joe looks towards his closet, where a Skylar's yellow umbrella is at. The umbrella is leaning the closet door and a couple of rain drops are on it. Joe has an in between smile and frown on his face.

'I-I can't take your umbrella, Sky." Joe gently protests.

Skylar giggles softly causing Joe to blush a bit.

"Of course you can, silly. I have a spare one." Skylar says.

"Huh?" Joe says as he accepts the umbrella.

The female red head opens her backpack and pulls a blue umbrella. Skylar steps into the rain and opens her extra umbrella. She looks up at Joe and winks.

Joe stands up and stares at the umbrella, blankly. A small frown is on his face with his bangs covering his eyes.

Joe chuckles and smiles softly.

"Should I even ask?" Joe asks Skylar.

"Team Mom Rule number 12, always be prepared. Of course, you're an expert at doing that." Skylar says and walks away.

"You always surprise me, Sky. Having an entire umbrella in your bag is quite surprising. Especially, with those umbrellas." Joe tells her.

Skylar giggles and looks over her shoulder.

"It's me. I can do anything, silly." Skylar answers.

Skylar smiles warmly but can see the sadness in her eyes. It's only natural that she hasn't forgiven him after what he did to her a couple years back.

"Bye bye." Skylar says and with that she walks off.

Joe watches her leave. Should he run after her and apologize to her? Beg for her forgiveness? Hug her till all the sadness she carried is gone?

Maybe even....

Kiss her?

Joe frowns and the only action he can make is turning around and walking away.

Joe growls lightly as he curls his hands in a fist. Deep down, he knew. He knew that Skylar was lying to him, that happy smile was replacing the look of anger and sadness she had for him.