Help

Amber's POV:

Yes, I know. I shouldn't like my boyfriend and Jack at the same time. I just can't break up with Matthew. If I do, he will hurt me. I have never told Jessica because I was afraid he would find out and pretty much kill me. 

"Hey Amber, whatcha thinking about?" Matthew asked

"Oh, nothing." I said kind of nervous. 

"Are you sure?" He asked innocently

"Yep." I said looking down

"Hey, can you do me a favor?" He asked me

"Sure." I said

"Go make me a sandwich. Hurry." He told me

"On it." I said walking into the kitchen

I'm pretty much his personal slave, and if I don't do something... he will abuse me. He has given me a scar on my lower back before. I don't need or want another one. I miss Jessica, she is literally my angel. Matthew was always afraid of Jessica because, she is pretty tough and she would murder him and make it look like an accident if she found out what he is doing to me. 

I made his sandwich and gave it to him.

"Here you go..." I said

"Thank you. I guess." He said 

I walked to a chair and sat on it. Then I started day-dreaming about Jack. I don't think he would ever treat me this way. Then I was interrupted by Matthew.

"AMBER, I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GO AND GET MY WATER BOTTLE, I WILL CUT YOU!" He was yelling.

"Oh! Sorry! I will get it right away!" I said nervously 

I ran to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I got the water bottle and ran back into the living room.

"Here." I said giving it to him

"Finally." He said clearly annoyed

I sat back down trying not to day-dream again. I got on my phone and went through Instagram. I started stalking Jack's Instagram and accidentally liked one from a year ago. Oops. I got off my phone embarrassed. Matthew had the TV going so I started watching it. Then after the show, I got up.

"Hey, I think you should go. My dad will be here in about 10 minutes." I told him

"Fine, I love you. Bye." He said

"Bye!" I yelled as he went out the door.

I was glad that he was gone. I locked the door and went into my bedroom. I started crying. I couldn't take it anymore. I loved Jack, but I was dating and abusive guy. People warned me, like his exes. But, I ignored them since he wasn't doing anything to me. The only reason why he wasn't doing anything was because, Jessica was here, at home. I was foolish not listening to them. Now I can't get out of this relationship. I wonder how those other girls did though.

I looked at my phone and Jack texted me.

Jack    (A=Amber, J=Jack)

J: hey, I saw you were stalking me, lol

A: no, that was one of my friends... she really likes you

J: suurrree

J: so wyd?

A: nothing honestly

J: same

J: are you ok? You seem a little off...

A: yeah I'm fine

J: um ok lol

A: I'm just really tired

J: but it's 5:00pm???

A: yeah... soo?

J: you went to bed early last night?

A: no, I took my medication

J: there's nothing wrong with you?

A: sleep medication 

J: why just now??

A: I gtg, bye

I almost couldn't get out of that, but some how I did. My head started hurting from crying a lot. So I got up and went to the kitchen. I got some ibuprofen pills and took two of them.

I went into the living room and heard a knock at the door. I looked through the window and saw my dad. I opened the door and he went straight past me to his office to work some more. I closed the door and locked it. I went back to my bedroom, slammed myself onto my bed, and mourned.