05

𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙

Seyoon chuckles and removes the blindfold, incredibly close to Jason; so close, their breathes were intermingling.

Jason felt breathless, to stay the least. Once the blindfold was completely removed, he was face to face with Seyoon, his cheeks tinting at the close proximity. He wasn't used to being so close to someone, it made the butterflies in his stomach go crazy and the thoughts in his mind jumble. "W-what are you doing so close?"

It seemed Seyoon was in a trance, staring into Jason's eyes but quickly snapped out of it as Jason broke the silence, immediately pulling away and standing by his side, looking ahead. "Surprise," he whispered, still dazed.

Jason looked straight and let a gasp escape his lips. Out of all the things he imagined the surprise would be, he never imagined this. He never even imagined the place they would be at. How did Seyoon even pull this off so quickly?

"Woah."

"I'LL MAKE YOU yell Wow by the end of this

"I'LL MAKE YOU yell Wow by the end of this." Seyoon responded with a wink, ruining the innocent moment between the two.

Jason rolled his eyes in Seyoon's direction before looking back at the sight before him. He had always thought stuff like this happened in the movies - as cheesy as he found it all, he was unable to fight the urge to smile.

Fairy lights were hung up all over the place, in every nook and crook - shining brightly and contrasting with the darkening sky, like twinkling stars, illuminating the atmosphere. There was two sofa-like seats, that were flat but had cushions toppled all over them, positioned in front of a screen on the wall that was produced by a projector. There was a table full of snacks like popcorn, crisps, drinks and a bunch of junk food - but most importantly, in the centre lay a huge bowl of mochi ice cream. It all had an almost magical feel to it all. Looking to the side of the setting, Jason realised he was at the top of a building - a rooftop, most likely.

Seyoon watched Jason's face light up at the sight of what he had pulled off in a last minute effort, he didn't know why he was so drawn to the boy after instantly meeting him. He was so used to people kissing his ass and the ground he walked on, in return it was refreshing to meet Jason.

After a few more minutes, everything was starting to register in Jason's head and he immediately ran to the mochi ice cream and started eating away, as he made himself comfortable on one of the seats. He didn't even need to be told once to dig in.

Seyoon couldn't help but chuckle at the excitement and love Jason displayed when he was with food. He made his way over to Jason, sitting on the seat beside him. "You know, you really should cut down on the cuteness." Seyoon casually spoke, placing a few popcorn pieces into his mouth as he set up the movie he was planning to watch with Jason.