10

𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙

Jason left a small peck on Sehyoon's cheek, but to his luck, Sehyoon turned his head so that their lips connected.

As Jason's lips interlocked with Sehyoon, his mind was sent to a sensual state of intoxication. He breathed in sharply and kissed Sehyoon ever so delicately.

Sehyoon encircled Jason's waist, drawing him in, his lips hungrily wanting Jason's. His hand rested below Jason's ear, his thumb caressing his cheek as their breaths mingled.

As they kissed, the world fell away; it was slow and soft, comforting in ways the world would never be.

Jason ran his fingers down Sehyoon's spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them, until he could feel the beating of Sehyoon's heart against his chest.

Jason wanted to pull away before he lost himself, but he ended up so entrapped in this minty moment; his senses being seduced to the point where he couldn't think straight.

He was lost in the moment.

Jason drew away quickly, catching his breath as his cheeks burned a cacophony of crimsons, peaches and every petal that resembled the rosey redness Jason had become.

"Wow... that was intense." Jason finally spoke, facing Sehyoon.

Sehyoon blinked slowly, his eyelids were starting to get droopy as he delightfully stared at Jason. He gently left a lingering kiss on Jason's forehead before drawing away and pulling the duvets over them.

"Goodnight, cutie."

"Goodnight, Mochi Destroyer."

Byeongkwan peacefully sighed as the sun kissed his skin, burying his feet into the grains of soft sand

Byeongkwan peacefully sighed as the sun kissed his skin, burying his feet into the grains of soft sand. The lively sound of energetic children and enthusiastic waves crashing against the rocks were almost like music to his ears.

What really completed the serene momentum for Byeongkwan was Sehyoon. Seyhoon; sitting in all his glory and wonder, raven black hair neatly parted each to the side; allowing for his eyes to finally show, his piercing brown eyes twinkling in the sunlight ever so captivatingly. Byeongkwan could study him for hours upon end, his attention unwavering. He had never taken so much interest in something that wasn't memes or food.

However, that didn't seem to stop Byeongkwan from noticing the shift in mood; along with the beauty came some sort of unspoken sadness in Sehyoon's features. He seemed rather down, being less talkative than his usual self. "Mochi destroyer, are you okay?"

"What?" Sehyoon distractedly answered, shaking his head slightly. "I'm fine- great. How are you, my sunshine?"

Byeongkwan blushed faintly, looking at Sehyoon with an assertive gaze; he knew something was off and he refused to allow Sehyoon to pretend he was fine, when he really wasn't.