Chapter 4: Zabuza and Haku Meet and Greet

"Naruto, I'm sorry I didn't help sooner, I just didn't think you'd freeze up like that." Kakashi said to Naruto who was still frozen. "Naruto, come on. It's not your fault. It is your first time so it's expected for you to panic, maybe not freeze up. Next time you'll get it. I promise." Drella said. "I was useless." Naruto mumbled then Sasuke walked by and asked, "Oh are you alright? Scaredy cat." "Sasuke this isn't the time to be mean." Drella said. "Maybe Naruto should just go back. Besides he'll probably drag us down." Sakura said. Then Naruto made a big speech about not quitting and not running away. Drella gave Naruto a smile before Sakura noticed Drella was bleeding from her left hand, "Ummm. Drella, you're bleeding." "Oh. I guess I am. I'm fine though, no need to worry." Drella said while giving Sakura a thumbs up with her right hand. Kakashi then took Drella's left hand and examined it. Then he said, "It's not serious. Good thing you got hit with a non poison chain, right?" He gave Drella a closed eye smile and Drella smiled back. She wrapped it and then walked ahead. "Uhh aren't we going to figure out who these ninja are after?" Sakura asked as Drella walked away. "Already know. They're after Tazuna. Isn't that right? These are the Demon Brothers though the leader isn't here, but he'll be here soon enough. Let's hop to it."

The group sweatdropped and followed Drella to a boat where someone was waiting for them. They all hopped in except there wasn't enough room for Drella. "It's fine, I'll just walk." "Walk? How are you gonna do that?" Sakura asked. "Chakra control dummy. Don't you know anything pinky?" Drella answered in a duh tone of voice. "Why don't you sit on someone's lap instead? You'll need your chakra in case another ambush comes." Kakashi said. Drella rolled her eyes and sat on... Naruto's lap. (You thought I'd say Sasuke huh? Remember, I've got a plot line to follow). Drella didn't know why, but she felt so comfortable around Naruto like just being near him calmed her nerves. Naruto was surprised to say the least. He thought she'd sit on Sasuke's lap not his. He's not complaining about it because for some reason he likes it. Drella decided since she already knew everything that she'd take a nap. She leaned her head against Naruto's chest and slept. Naruto liked having Drella close to him. Drella cuddled into Naruto's chest while he hung his arms loosely around Drella's frame.

Then they landed on shore and Naruto had to move from his comfortable position. "Drella. Wake up we've landed." Naruto said. Drella woke up with a content look on her face. "Afternoon." Drella yawned. Naruto chuckled and got out of the boat. "So we're taking him to his village. Isn't that right?" Drella asked with a knowing expression on her face. "That's right." Kakashi said. Then they started walking. That's when the fog moved in. Drella gave Kakashi a look and he nodded in understanding. Drella was warning him of an upcoming danger. Then a sword came out of nowhere and everyone ducked. Drella then looked up with a smile on her face. Someone landed on the sword and Drella internally screamed and fangirled. "Oh my god. It's really him." Drella mumbled. Kakashi looked up and said, "Zabuza Momochi. A rogue ninja from the village hidden in the mist." "Oh man. That's my job to introduce people!" Drella complained. "But anyway! Zabu-kun! Where's Haku?! Oh I know! I'll go look!" Drella said while jumping up to Zabuza who was freaked out. Zabuza stared at Drella with a freaked out expression. "Oh don't be so uptight Zabuza." Drella laughed. Then, Drella jumped down and went to look for Haku. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi sweatdropped. "Where are you going!? Come back!" Naruto yelled. Drella paused when hearing Naruto's voice. "I'm going to find someone. No need to worry. I'll be back. You can handle him. I know it." Drella said without turning around because if she did, she'd probably go back to Naruto. She wanted to see Haku before his death. Though it's part of the plot, Drella wanted to save Zabuza and Haku. They did become important later in the show, but Drella couldn't imagine Kabuto resurrecting them back to life to fight against them. It would be easier to just keep them alive rather than have them killed and fight against their resurrected souls. So with that in mind Drella looked everywhere and sniffed out Haku who was hiding in a bush. "Haku-kun!" Drella yelled while tackling him. Taken by surprised, he quickly turned with needles ready, but stopped when he saw Drella's smiling face.