Chapter 31• Checked

July 19th.

Justin POV

I haven't talked to Talia besides through text in a while, even through text tho it's either me asking for someone to drop the girls to me or her asking when I was bringing them back. I be trying to be cordial for the sake of the girls but since I was still in contact with Aja, I'm nothing to her but a "ain't shit baby daddy". It's honestly whatever to me though as long as Junari & Tasani are good and ain't nothing affecting them. I'm staring to think Micah is going crazy though without having Cam. She called me crying last night talking about how much she was missing him a lot and shit like that. Girl was a whole wreck and I kind of felt bad for her so I kind of told her Cam would be back at me and Jessica's apartment today. He'd been staying with Trae cause he knew Micah wouldn't act an ass in front of nobody's parents.

Jessica: Micah is on her way and you better not leave.

Cameron: excuse you? I don't wanna see that girl.

Jessica: you need to hear her out.

Cameron: why so she can go back and run my damn business to that nigga?

Me: she's no longer speaking to him.

Jessica: you would know that if you wasn't ignoring her.

Cameron: she wouldn't be getting ignored if she wasn't acting dumb.

Me: don't talk to her like that when she get here, she might pop yo ass.

Cameron: I ain't scared of her ass.

Jessica: yea okay, get smart with her she go swing she been going crazy with out you cam.

Me: Nashawn tell you how she beat his bitch up cause she kept talking?

Cameron: mm.

Me: it ain't even like that bro look at this shit.

I scrolled through me and Micahs messages pulled up the screenshot Micah sent me of her and Nashawns messages.

Needy bitch: that shit wasn't even called for Micah, wtf.

Micah: bitch idc she shouldn't have been fucking talking when no one was talking to her.

Needy bitch: you got all this animosity towards me cause that bitch ass nigga broke up with you? Thats weird.

Micah: who you calling a bitch ass nigga the only bitch ass nigga I ever been with was you. 💯 You needy ass motherfucker, I can't fucking stand your bright ass you make me fucking sick. That "bitch ass nigga" is my man and I'll have him beat your jealous ass. You're just still mad cause he got me and you dont depressed bitch. 😛😛 nan nan boo boo, I'm his, never gonna be yours 😂😂😉🖕🖕✌

Cameron smirked and mumbled something before walking back to his room. I looked at Jessica to see if she heard what he said. She looked up from her phone shrugging.