Jasper (Pj) x Reader

Thought this would be cool so yeah enjoy.

You were walking around to find Encre near a pond. You were curious but you controlled it. Til one day Encre was gone.

The village went to go find him then you step in to say "He's an artist he must have gone a little vacation to see more things to create with his beautiful master pieces."

Most of them calmed down the others worked for Etrena. She believed that Encre was with a vampire. "She's lying to us I know it!" she yelled.

You look back to the backpack you had. You had probably only $20.34 in there, five buns, three dresses (Pants, shirts/coats), and a notebook.

As Etrena started rumors they died after Encre came back with new ideas. You knew he was just taking a break. Then the next day a boy and a man walked into town with cloaks on.

Etrena was suspicious of them as you shrugged her off you walk up to them and said "Hi my name is (Y/n) (L/n)." They turn to you and the man smiles and says "Nice to meet you,"

"I'm Fallacy and this is my son Jasper," Fallacy said. "Well nice to meet both of you here," you said giving them $5.00 each.

They stared at you and Jasper said "We don't money miss," then he saw all you had was the backpack. You smile.

"Well I can live without it," I tell them. They look at me and smiled while saying "Thank you." I waved at them as Etrena grabbed me by the collar on my dress/shirt.

"You have to admit to it!" she yelled. I got scared. What am I suppose to do everyone surrounded us.

"Come on twerp!" she yelled. Then everyone saw and believe I was a vampire ME. "How could we have been to blind!" One yelled.

"YEAH!" They cheered. Fear flooded my eyes. I kicked Etrena away and ran into the woods. The woods were the legends say

'Those who enter at night never come back because of vampires who suck their blood.' Well I don't believe everyone is bad and I guess that I will always belief in good.

  No time for that I'm being chased. Then I was pulled into the woods to see... Fallacy? He ran with me and into a castle. I see Jasper having worry in his eyes.

  "(Y/n)! You safe!" He yelled as he hugged me. It felt so comforting. Wait he's your friend... Right. Anyway time for the questions.

  "Wait how did you get this castle?" I asked. They look at each other then nod. "We're vampires," he states. So now Etrena is free to kill me but not these guys.

    I then saw a skeleton open the door."Suave get a bedroom for miss (L/n)," Fallacy clearly stated. So Suave is his name. "Dad can (y/n) come to my room?" Jasper asked. Fallacy nodded as I got dragged.

    Then before he could say anything Suave burst in. "M'lord! Etrena is coming." He said with fear in his voice. But I can't blame him I would too. And I am.

  "Is everyone safe?" I ask worried for the maids here, fallacy and encre. He nodded then he escorted us to the catacombs. After the attack we got out. I look around to broken pictures and more.

  What could I do. Jasper walked out and hugged me again. Tear in his eyes. I hug him back and I can't help but blush. "I don't want to lose you okay (Y/n)." I heard him whisper. I break the hug to give him a reassuring smile.

  He had a magenta color that was on his face. We started to walk as I use my abilities to survive in action. When walking  I put a nail in each tree so we wouldn't get lost next once we found some berries encre questioned me.

  "Aren't we supposed find water first?" I kept walking backwards and turn to them. "Nope food and shelter is more important. Food would be harder to find and shelter for rain and hiding."

  I turned forward and I built a little house for everyone took about five days. They stayed there as jasper let me stay in his. One night he woke up as I was trying to sleep.

  I looked at him and said "Jasper you okay?" I ask him I guess I startled him he jumped after I said that. He turned to me and said "I thought you were asleep," he said with a few tears in his eyes. "I don't want to lose you," he said again.

  Then with a surprise he kissed me. My eyes open with shock slowly close then we part away for air. (dumb air XD I also ruined the moment haha :p)

  I made a promise to him that day. "I will be forever yours," he made the same one." I will love you til the end of time."

Me: well that was fun... Okay so I found out about this and was like hey I'll try it and turned out pretty well.
Ink: Lier you can draw see
Me: can't show I control this little world
Ink: oh yeah well I will show your art someday
Me: maybe anyway thanks for reading and remember.

     Stay determined!