We'll always be together! (Sans x Reader)

You walk and smile as Alina wanders around the park. You followed the child and watch her climb this mountain. Although you can't help but wonder why this feels like a bad idea. You both hiked the mountain and look at the view from a cave. The cave seems to have a hole. You took a step back and almost tripped you look behind you and then a boy ran up to the two of you. He didn't see since he was looking behind him before he pushed you into the hole. You began to fall and the cold air hitting your skin. The last thing you saw were two blurry figures growing.

   As you wake up you see a batch of beautiful flowers. You look around to see a boy and Alina passed out near you. You still felt dazed but then immediately checked up on Alina. The boy then wakes up. Clearly he was dazed and Alina started to slowly wake up. The boy seemed to be around Alina's age. You watch the boy start walking. Giving you a few strange looks. You carried the sleepy Alina with you. You then go past many problems solved by the two children. A goat woman who seemed kind but over bearing.

  When it came to fighting that woman you felt guilt but the boy you saw. He seemed to almost cry when he saw her. Alina's feet shifted as she had tears. When she looked at the boy she became almost brittle like ice. You on the the other hand just felt uneasy. The goat woman felt strange too. After the fight and a hug you all take your journey past the door ignoring the flower. When you make it to a snowy forest it was cold. Not too cold maybe enough to make you shiver but not painful. Alina grabbed a snowball and threw at the boy. He smiled and did the same. You smile and grabbed both of their hands.

   As you dragged them you saw a bridge ahead of you three. Once you reach it another sense of uneasiness waved over you. A presence marked the cold crisp air. As you turn with the kids hand in hand, you see a skeleton. Even though he was skeleton you couldn't help but blush. He tilted his head and smiled. He seemed very confused. He then said "welp, I guess uh... walk through the bars. Go ahead my bro made the bars too wide to stop anyone"

  You do with the two kids then the skeleton said "i'm sans, sans the skeleton. you know i'm suppose to be on the look for humans but i'm not interested in that. now my brother papyrus, he's a human HUNTING fanatic!" Before he could finish speaking a loud voice yelled "SANS!!" Alina flinched as the boy began tugging to the lamp. Sans then said "Quick! Hide behind that conveniently shaped lamp!" Alina and the boy ran to the lamp and actually tried to hide. Before you could grab them to the station nearby the voice was then already here. A few puns and shouting later you walk up to sans.

   He would smile more if he could. You say "Thank you!" You kiss his forehead since he was smaller than you. A blue blush covers his face. It doesn't last as he make a pun "Thanks sweetheart and remember to constantly 'peck' (Check if no one got it XD) on the those two kids." You smile and watched as the two kids started to become friends on their quest. As you helped them at times. On occasion you would catch a glimpse of that silly skeleton. You then realized at the end. You look for Sans but realize that he was already on the surface. You walk to him and asked "Will we meet again?" He smiles and the sunsets was starting to end. The warm colors that colored the sky. His white pupils shines with the stars that surrounded you two. You felt your face turn red.

  Frisk took Alina back home. Now you stand with the monster you fell for. His puns, his personality, and his morals. He looks at you and turns around and says "hard to say, you're unique and i like that. i hope this time he doesn't reset." You got lost and just smiled. "you didn't answer my question." He shrugs and says "i know, it's just you're out of this world. besides i can't guarantee this but" He turns to you and smiles and lightly presses his head to yours. He said "we'll always be together." You smile and repeat "We'll always be together." You both hug and joke around.

   The world seemed to stop as you had fun and walked back to the city.

  I'm so so sorry! I haven't been here for a long time!... I guess since last year! Hope you guys are doing well.

Palette: Alina? Where have you been? Goth and I were looking for you!

Goth: W-we were worried!

Me: Sorry! I just want to say I want to write more but there's gonna be tests coming up. I'm gonna be going to a private school after middle school. So a lot is happening and I feel guilty for not doing this.

Palette: Private? Are you gonna have time for us?

Me: Of course I miss this. Besides you guys and the readers brighten my day. I apperaite all of you for reading. It makes me feel confident, I've been getting annoyed so often so you all are the ones to make me smile.

And remember!

All of us: STAY DETERMINED! <3