Lullaby (Littletale Sans x Little Reader)

So yeah this was inspired by a Lullaby I truly love this Song it's calm yet can send almost any kid to sleep. So yeah this will have a female until I FREAKIN get a REQUEST but I can hopefully wait. So enjoy.

  (Y/n)'s POV

  Sans and I were friends since we were toddlers and before Paps was born. When we became 9 together he started to act weird.

  He would always say "I have to go," or "Sorry (Y/n) I have somewhere to be," (Which is weird since where could he go XD) yeah. (*fixes fourth wall* (y/n) please now back to the story)

  Then when I was learning about how to sing by Ms. Morgan. Then Mr. Martin helped perfect it. After a while I learned to sing.

  (Timeskip because I want to write a Bendy AU for fun and plus you can be added with your OC)

  I walked to the school to see Sans crying while hiding. I saw three monsters yelling "Sans you mistake where are you!" I was going to the teacher until they caught me.

  "Aw look this little girl here wants to save Sans by telling on us," one of them mocked. I felt scared. They pushed me which I saw Sans get mad.

  "Hey don't hurt her!" Sans yells in anger. He levitated them and ran up to me and pulled me up making me blush. "Are you hurt!" he asked very scared.

  "I-I-'m fine Sans lets go tell the Teacher okay?" I asked the skele who was blushing a SkeleTON. After so We made a deal (With it!) that we would have a sleepover.

  At Sans house I played with Pap, helped his father Gaster, then we just made puns and stories the rest of the time.

  Later that night I had a nightmare, and heard crying up in Sans room. I walk up to his room and opened it quietly to see him crying and I walked up to him.

  "Sans?" I asked quietly. He turned to me and his eyes widened to the tears in my eyes. "W-what happened (Y-Y/n)?" He asked trying not to stutter but failed.

  "I had a n-nightmare," I told him. He then said "Here you can lay by me." I layed beside him and asked "Why you crying Sans?"

  "No reason (Y/n) I-I'm good," he lied. I knew he did he was my best friend even though I liked him more. "Don't lie Sans please what happened." 

  He sighs then says "I had a nightmare where you and everyone died I-I-I don't w-want that (n/n)," I hug him and said "Want me to sing Sans?"

  He nodded and wiped his tears as I pulled back from the hug. "Okay Sans but if you fall asleep I can cuddle you," I said. "Okay," he said.

  Sans eyes grew heavy as I sang it. Tibia honest I felt sleepy too. I began to continue trying not to yawn. 

  Near the End of the song. I opened Sans window and looked at the moon. It shined so brightly. Then a hand grabbed mine.

  I turn to see Sans and when I finished singing he said fastly "iikew" "What?" I asked. "I ikeou" "Sans you aren't really making sense-" "I like you (n/n)."

  The words echoed (*plays echo* Sister: Really?) I finally said "I don't like you," he looked heartbroken until I said "I love you Sans."

  As a warm and cool breeze blow through my (h/l), (h/c) hair, Sans had hope and love in his eyes. The moon shined on his skull smoothly. 

  As we stared at each others eyes we blush as we got closer to each other. Then the door slammed open.

  "SAN!!" Gaster yelled. We stopped and turned to him. "SAN- wait continue pretend I'm not here," he said as he brought his phone out. 

  I giggled as Sans pushed his Dad out. (Lilo and Stitch refence here) After his dad got out he turned to me blushing saying "We should sleep now, you still want to sleep in my bed."

  I nodded and hug him as we slept.

(Bonus ending)

... 

NOPE JK

(JK there is one right now)

   Gaster took a picture of us sleeping together. Then we grew older he would tease Sans about it.

Me: Okay that was fun well I love MLP and I'm making and Au for undertale and BATIM

Error: Alina~

Me: What Error

Error: I got your

nose

Me: Look out he's got a nose *pretends to fire gun* anyway see ya next and remember
                                                 ___                                                                                                          |        |
    _       |                                  |         \       ___    |     __         __                                           __      __|        |
  {_       _                                  |         |      |__|   __  |__|    |/         |__   __     o     | ___    |__|   /     |       |
  _ }      |   O|   \/                     |___/        \__     |     \__   |           |     \/    |     |     |       |    \__    \__\     o
                         /