Split? | Naj Dust x reader

So I learned about naj dust and forgot him and went 'who is dust' then it hit me and then I went why not write one for him. So enjoy.

You were running to school you were a freshmen. It was your first day as well. You went to it and looked around it was peaceful and had the typical groups.

Jocks, nerds, geeks, and popular. You were two of them. A nerd and geek. You was pretty athletic but not to the every point. You played volleyball though. Mostly to explore places.

You were GOOD at everything. Just good not the best just good. You bumped into a skeleton he looked at you and said.
"Sorry miss I was just trying to get my brother's other slipper he is so lazy."

As he ran fast past you you walk in to see lots of skeletons. Then some humans you remember. Then the whispering was happening again.

Then a skeleton with a jacket and red glasses hid behind you. "where are ya you punk!" A female voice. She turned to you and said "Do you know where he is?"

"No ma'am" she smirked. "I like you already name's Undyne," she said. I nodded. She left as the guy looked at me and said "thanks for that what's your name," he asked.

"My name is (y/n)," I tell him. He responds "my name is Dust." "Nice to meet you Dust!" He smiles and then a few kids backed away from us.

  "What's up with that?" I asked confused. We were both nerds why be scared unless a jock... I look around. No jocks then Dust had a blush out of embarrassment.

  I then tilt my head in confusion. He then stated "so I'm kinda bi-polar... the other side of me is called murder..." I then stare at him amazed. Then why would Undyne chase him?

  I was about to ask when the bell rang. We then both waved good bye as I gave him my phone number. Then as I walked the student council began to walk around checking the halls for jocks who try to skip out of class.

Time skip to lunch brought to you by Sans the lunch person! 😃

  As I walk to the cafeteria the chattering filled the room with laughs, talks, mumbles, and yelling. As I walked to my lonely table a voice called me. "(Y/n)!!" It called.

  I turned and saw who was calling me. It was dust! He waved and was shyly smiling. He had a small purple blush. I walked over having a hard time carrying all my stuff but made it and sat down.

   I then began to talk to his friends and him more. "So Dust could I talk to Murder?" I asked him out of the blue. He then began to slightly sweat. "I don't think it's a good idea (Y/n)," he responded.

  Determined  I begged "please I'm so curious!" He then sighed and looked at his friends who nodded to him. He then pulled his glasses off.

  "What the hell am I doing here!" Dust I mean murder yelled. Causing a bunch of attention and me to flinch at the sudden tone. He then looked at me.

  "H-hi?" I said scared. He stares at me and laughs like a madman. "So the puny side of me likes you?" He said with no ounce of regret. It made me blush somehow since I never had before.

  He laughs and stops and wonders. "Do tell me how you made him fall?" He questioned. I then answer " I don't know how?" Then Undyne came back.

  "So that's where the brat went!" She yelled. Then before Dust's friends got his glasses on he went up to Undyne with a mad smile. "Wanna bet!"

  I then push them away from each other. I then "Stop!" I yelled. Then Mr.Ink came in. "What in the Stars is going on!" He said. He then walked over and thanked me.

  He then scolded both Murder and Undyne. Then Dust got his glasses on and became his timid self. But I like both sides of him. His sweet and sour side.

  I smiled at him and he blushed.

I walked forward at him and kissed his cheek with a large blush on my face. "I really like you too." He then stuttered for minutes then when the bell rang to signal class time he grabbed me hand.

  He turned me around and said "I love you." He then pressed his teeth against my lips and closed his eyes and my eyes widen and I slowly melted in. There were oohs and laughs but I didn't care

  I was happy now and I hope this Love will last forever.

I finally did it! This took forever! Anyway I have been gone from the Undertale fandom for so long and now I'm back and happy.

Ink:glad your back Ally
Alina: thanks Ink
Error: GeeZ NExT TiMe TEll US IDioT!!!
Alina: sorry anyway

Stay determined!!!